Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
just seen the Man U v "some Turkish" club champions league game

I have no problem with the skip, but these dumb run-ups for pens are getting ridiculous man
Rashford (and any pen taker) already has the probability advantage to score by default, but with the stuttering run-ups and then the opportunity if the goalie comes off the line to retake it.....got me feeling sorry for keepers!

Ole HAS to start DVB from now on, if he continues to leave him out then it shows he is an incompetent manager... DVB and Bruno's link up play and chemistry was great last night...

Ole HAS to start DVB from now on, if he continues to leave him out then it shows he is an incompetent manager... DVB and Bruno's link up play and chemistry was great last night...
Maybe I was reading the wrong sources of info, but weren't people saying those two couldn't play in the same Midfield

just seen the Man U v "some Turkish" club champions league game

I have no problem with the skip, but these dumb run-ups for pens are getting ridiculous man
Rashford (and any pen taker) already has the probability advantage to score by default, but with the stuttering run-ups and then the opportunity if the goalie comes off the line to retake it.....got me feeling sorry for keepers!
That run-up was so slow I thought my internet was tweaking

Last edited:
Maybe I was reading the wrong sources of info, but weren't people saying those two couldn't play in the same Midfield

Only the uninformed, bro...watch last nights game for confirmation.

On the topic of himself, he stated that he is happy to be deployed in a variety of positions. Speaking to MUTV, the 23-year-old stated: “Some games I play number ten and sometimes the coach needs me in the control position. That is fine for me because before, when I played at Ajax, I was playing in those positions, so it is okay.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back