Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tranquilo Cesc

"No, no, with Pep nothing at all," Fabregas told Radio Cataluna when asked if he has been in contact with Guardiola since.

"I don't know if the disappointment with Pep is mutual. Things happened, but I prefer not to talk about it. Pep was my idol since I was a child. It is him I have learned the most, perhaps, since I was four until now."

Fabregas does remain in contact with Tottenham manager Mourinho.

He played under Mourinho for 19 months at Stamford Bridge before the manager was dismissed in December 2015.

"Mourinho inspired me the most when I left Barca," he said.

"He told me that we had had our issues on the pitch when he was at Chelsea and I was at Arsenal and then when he was coaching at Real Madrid and I was at Barcelona, but that for him, it all ended there. We turned the page.

"He told me about his project. I had to go where I thought I would do best, the decision was mine and it didn't depend on what people said. I prioritised the professional [aspect], and today I still write to him and I consider him a friend.

"He helped me a lot at a difficult time in my career and perhaps I played one of my best seasons with him.
"

LOL, I see u dont let poor reading comprehension get in the way of your Havertz slander. I was specifically talking about the "front 3", come on bro.

Btw, how can u hate this guy.....

View attachment 402871
So he's relegated to merely being one of the support 3 behind? I thought he was supposed to be this generational attacker not a sideman for 3 better man in front of him. He'll be competing with Jorginho for garbage time minutes soon enough.

So he's relegated to merely being one of the support 3 behind? I thought he was supposed to be this generational attacker not a sideman for 3 better man in front of him. He'll be competing with Jorginho for garbage time minutes soon enough.
Pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pewpewpewpewpew

I thought he was supposed to be this generational attacker
giphy.gif

Are u confusing Havertz with Werner????

England just held position for the longest
Subs turnt up the game a lil
Southgate got so many options it's crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back