Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean no one will say Giroud is a better striker. Henry is the best.

I just think Giroud has made the most of his opportunities and talent to be important to France.
He has been lucky and picked even when out of form or always on the bench. If Deschamps wasn't the coach he would have been nowhere near that record.

Reactions: GNS
I was not a fan of us getting him initially, but he has quickly won me over with his hard work. We cant wait till we see the Pulisic--Werner--Ziyech front 3. Pulisic stays injured, smh.
That front 3 is solid... I want City to get Lautaro Martinez him and jesus can rotate and with my boy ferran torres on left mahrez on right wing, we'd be killing it

Almost he's 3 and with the whole covid thing i really want to get him involved in a local team after things quell down. We got a plethora of latinos in Phoenix i think he would pick up the game quick.. And get called up by gareca or tata sooner lol
Kids are already back out in jersey
Hogging all the damn turf at the parks
Idk the situation in Arizona tho
As long as he sees u kicking a ball around the house he'll pick it up

That front 3 is solid... I want City to get Lautaro Martinez him and jesus can rotate and with my boy ferran torres on left mahrez on right wing, we'd be killing it
Ferran Torres was amazing against Germany today. Him and Morata killed it.

I usually say Lautaro will mainly be effective in a 2 striker formation, but if any manager can make him shine in a non 2 striker formation, it's definitely Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back