Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He inconsistent too but has the perfect mentality.

Inconsistency will always happen, but he shows up. I think they stated 10 away goals in 10 straight games for Fernandez?

And that defender who was brought in? Give him more tick

Inconsistency under Ole might be worse than just being plain shit. Least you know where you are when your losing all the time.

You’re still none the wiser with what to expect next with this team. And now there is an international break so it’s all so frustrating.

I will add that covid football ain’t the same so I do take that into consideration.

Started watching from '60 mins...

Shaw with an assist in back-to-back games... niceee

Maguire looked assured in a lower backline.

Ole still needs to go, every game I watch the other team controls possesion. foh

Where was Richarlison though?

Ancelotti... lol (might have to place Hasenhüttl above him)

Reactions: GNS
Man U is Bruno Fernandez team. Just built the team around him. Pretty simple

The team is already built around him.. Plays in the No. 10, at the expense of Van de Beek and (to a lesser extent) Pogba.

Has the license to roam around and try whatever low percentage trick or pass he chooses... clearly the manager doesn't disapprove or discourage that.

His current role is similar to whilst at Sporting, for Portugal he plays as a No. 8

I think you was missing Richarleson today. He’s the last piece to the puzzle and it all ticks...

I wouldn’t be so downbeat just yet.
Not downbeat, just know this team. When Richarlison doesn’t play, we have lost every game. That means no one can step up in his place.

The team is already built around him.. Plays in the No. 10, at the expense of Van de Beek and (to a lesser extent) Pogba.

Has the license to roam around and try whatever low percentage trick or pass he chooses... clearly the manager doesn't disapprove or discourage that.

His current role is similar to whilst at Sporting, for Portugal he plays as a No. 8

The team is built around Bruno? You the only person with that conclusion.

Ole wants Man Utd back in Europa league, out here bitching about playing on a Saturday after a midweek European game

The team is built around Bruno? You the only person with that conclusion.

It's really simple.

His current position and style of play closely resemble which, his Sporting days or Portugal apps?

Clearly Sporting, he had low efficiency ratings, high assists and goals. Has played the same position for both clubs but not for country.

Maybe you trying to say they should bring in more players to suit him rather than a DvB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back