Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh shaw is so fucking garbage going forward
Offense would look a lot better with telles

Fred giving the shit away like no other but his hustle and recovery makes up for it
He really needs to fix that shit it's fucking annoying

Bruh shaw is so fucking garbage going forward
Offense would look a lot better with telles

Fred giving the shit away like no other but his hustle and recovery makes up for it
He really needs to fix that shit it's fucking annoying

The first ball Fred gave away was at 1:35 or something. Unbelievable.

Can’t understand how Carrick hasn’t picked up on that. Passing game is wack!!

He works so hard tho..I mean I love Fred.

I’m happy for Kean. Honestly it wasn’t going to work out for him at Everton. First, you can tell his dad wanted him to stay in Italy. Silva being manager because you can tell he didn’t want him. Big Dunc subbing him off killed him and he ain’t getting in front of DCL the way he is playing. Sell him either in January or the summer and keep on bringing in the players that Ancelotti wants.

I’m happy for Kean. Honestly it wasn’t going to work out for him at Everton. First, you can tell his dad wanted him to stay in Italy. Silva being manager because you can tell he didn’t want him. Big Dunc subbing him off killed him and he ain’t getting in front of DCL the way he is playing. Sell him either in January or the summer and keep on bringing in the players that Ancelotti wants.

True, but he can learn a lot more from the Don Ancelotti. Ancelotti is a ?. Sky is the limit for him

AmbitiousDismalGrayreefshark-max-1mb.gif

UNITED
AAAAARRRGGGHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back