Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long is Icardi out for? With Kean playing well, he might ride the bench there too.
Not even sure he's really injured cus Tuchel didn't use him the final when fit and put on Choupa instead + he was also snubbed a couple of times during the end of last season. You also have to take into consideration his history, he's not a likeable person and his cunt/wife/agent doesn't help his case either.

Not even sure he's really injured cus Tuchel didn't use him the final when fit and put on Choupa instead + he was also snubbed a couple of times during the end of last season. You also have to take into consideration his history, he's not a likeable person and his cunt/wife/agent doesn't help his case either.
The champions League move was incredibly strange all the reports are that something is going on at psg basically tuchel is a L away from being sacked

@united fans I hope you catch the psg highlights and see why them losing wasn't a surprise

Watched the game. Are we blaming the manager for their current form tho?

I mean...they literally just got to the CL finals...although I have to admit I don’t know if they would have if it was the usual format.

Watched the game. Are we blaming the manager for their current form tho?

I mean...they literally just got to the CL finals...although I have to admit I don’t know if they would have if it was the usual format.
They got a lot of injuries but something isn't adding up in terms of performances it seems like a bunch of talented individuals rather than a talented team

Hmmm France and Germany just gone into full lockdown too...

Boris will end up locking us down over Christmas.
Germany have done it real early.

My friend in Korea said everyone is sensible cautious basically don't go to crowded places basically doing stuff we are not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back