Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what you mean @toheeb27 Michael Emenalo what was your view on him? Lool
I am Nigerian, so i might be biased, but history has proven that he had an incredible eye for talent (De Bruyne, Salah, Lukaku, Bamford, etc). He kinda had 2 jobs, one was to find talent for the team and the other was 2 find talent for the "Loan Army" that was going to get flipped in the future.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't get the appeal of the super league at all. Great for shit clubs like Liverpool, man u and Barca - yeah I said it - financially speaking but the league itself is in no way appealing for the neutral viewer and just utter disrespect towards all the domestic leagues and European cups.

Even if they did add relegation/promotion it is stil a shitty idea.

Tebas of La liga is condemning that shit but I hope the players will do that aswell. There ain't no glory in a super league like the CL has...

Yeah I don't get the appeal of the super league at all. Great for shit clubs like Liverpool, man u and Barca - yeah I said it - financially speaking but the league itself is in no way appealing for the neutral viewer and just utter disrespect towards all the domestic leagues and European cups.

Even if they did add relegation/promotion it is stil a shitty idea.

Tebas of La liga is condemning that shit but I hope the players will do that aswell. There ain't no glory in a super league like the CL has...
What makes it worse for me is the idea of some elite clubs willing to make soooooo many people redundant just to secure their future.

When in facts football could do other things to help with saving money. Cheaper wages smaller transfer fees etc

Too much of a good thing.... Is not a good thing!
Watching the champions league is meant to be a merit based system, the best of the best across Europe the preceding year. If you're watching a "closed" league all season then what's the point?

If this euro superleague really does go ahead then the respective domestic leagues should all kick those teams out indefinitely, no do overs or buyer's remorse!

Or Erik ten Hag

Lmao I seriously thought about both of them yesterday managing Chelsea.
LOL, i am not there yet. But if he continues to do dumb rookie shit like not rotate his squad, not use his subs on time or use players in less ideal positions, i might join u soon.

CHO starting today is really important to me. Also, Havertz and Kante need a break, ZERO reason for them to play today.

I know just crazy!!! But now they got nothing this situation is so silly the board should of resigned in August and let koeman or whomever build something with money lol instead they done it after the window
I think they were very close to getting an agreement with Depay something must have went wrong last minute.
I am Nigerian, so i might be biased, but history has proven that he had an incredible eye for talent (De Bruyne, Salah, Lukaku, Bamford, etc). He kinda had 2 jobs, one was to find talent for the team and the other was 2 find talent for the "Loan Army" that was going to get flipped in the future.
Bamford

EhkDZrhWoAAtRXR.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back