Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being president is about what you leave behind winning trophies with Messi Saurez shouldn't be that difficult but now they are in a situation where they just have Messi.

He had the best team in Europe now has one of the worse (for a big club) and they still have the best player in the world. All he had to do was sign replacements for ageing players.

The best way i can put it he is Benitez after inter won the treble he didn't need to do much but did everything to make it so bad

True. So pretty much, his reinforcements was off. A lot of truth to that. They lost their identity after Luis left. Success came after though. They pick up a couple league trophies and loose in Champs league semis. Benitez is toilet water

But by your definition there, you’re spot on.

Last edited:
Being president is about what you leave behind winning trophies with Messi Saurez shouldn't be that difficult but now they are in a situation where they just have Messi.

He had the best team in Europe now has one of the worse (for a big club) and they still have the best player in the world. All he had to do was sign replacements for ageing players.

The best way i can put it he is Benitez after inter won the treble he didn't need to do much but did everything to make it so bad
Don't put all the blame on the president when u have a 2face dictator like Messi pulling the strings. You underestimate how much power that dwarf has in that club. He was the one that said don't sacked Valverde after both CL exits, he is the one who made them stick with Suarez who is past it. Who got Abidal fired for speaking the truth ? Yeah that's rigth, the dictator did it. You can't blame the president for the flops either.

Don't put all the blame on the president when u have a 2face dictator like Messi pulling the strings. You underestimate how much power that dwarf has in that club. He was the one that said don't sacked Valverde after both CL exits, he is the one who made them stick with Suarez who is past it. Who got Abidal fired for speaking the truth ? Yeah that's rigth, the dictator did it. You can't blame the president for the flops either.
Selling suarez without replacing him is madness we all know he's not the guy anymore but he still came up with a goal wasn't he their second top goalscorer last year?? What other team would do something that wild

How many of those players that won the champions League were his signings?

That's like trump pointing to Obama economic benefits and claiming it was all his work.

Or Ed Woodward talking about winning the premier League in 2012 when we know that was David Gil and Ferguson work. Look at United now
Moronic shit you quoting

Kick rocks, Bartomeu! I still see Messi leaving but it's all good. Koeman gotta get W's or it's gonna be a short tenure depending on who the next president is

After the Bayern game.

I forget about the falling out with Messi. Didn’t know he got fired from that incident. I have a issue when ppl get fired in that manner, especially when the person of color. He has a right like everybody else to criticize and share his opinions on team matters.

cold world

Reactions: GNS
I forget about the falling out with Messi. Didn’t know he got fired from that incident. I have a issue when ppl get fired in that manner, especially when the person of color. He has a right like everybody else to criticize and share his opinions on team matters.

cold world
I get what you mean @toheeb27 Michael Emenalo what was your view on him? Lool

Messi defo contributed to Valverde overstaying his welcome so he's got some dirt on his hands too

Selling suarez without replacing him is madness we all know he's not the guy anymore but he still came up with a goal wasn't he their second top goalscorer last year?? What other team would do something that wild
Scoring in La liga isn't enough. He has scored only one goal in the knock-out stages of CL since 2016!? and I think he hasn't even scored a single away goal in he groupstages

Last edited:
Scoring in La liga isn't enough. He has scored only one goal in the knock-out stages of CL since 2016!?
I know just crazy!!! But now they got nothing this situation is so silly the board should of resigned in August and let koeman or whomever build something with money lol instead they done it after the window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back