Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't mess with China

I’ve been trying to work out the links. I’m guessing Kroenke may have business interests. All it takes is a phone call.

But otherwise, I suppose China could threaten to not sell any merch and no lucrative pre season tour.

But refusing to play Arsenal games doesn’t affect Arsenal as they get their overseas money via PL payments so they gonna get paid whether China show their games or not.

I’ve been trying to work out the links. I’m guessing Kroenke may have business interests. All it takes is a phone call.

But otherwise, I suppose China could threaten to not sell any merch and no lucrative pre season tour.

But refusing to play Arsenal games doesn’t affect Arsenal as they get their overseas money via PL payments so they gonna get paid whether China show their games or not.

I think China is taking advantage of Urgers (Muslim), putting them in detention, and ozil is against it. China is a money ? so you know business entities will not put up a fight against for human rights.

Aye I’m looking at PL football in this very moment and everybody is weak defensively.

Wolves probably got the most optimistic defence.

At this moment cause football changes every weekend.

The way Rashford shames the government is becoming historical.

I hope he gets Knighted whilst he is still playing football, Im pretty sure that would make him the the first to do so... How dope would the back of his shirt be if is said 'Sir Marcus 10', Beckham would be pissed haha

XTA6Os.png

Arsenal, who have numerous commercial interests in China including owning a chain of restaurants, later took the unusual step of releasing a statement distancing themselves from Ozil's Instagram post, adding "Arsenal have always adhered to the principle of not involving itself in politics."

You have to understand the bigger picture," said Sogut. "The [Uighur situation] created problems for the whole Premier League, not just Arsenal. He expected to get more support from the club. It is not talking about politics, it is about human rights, putting people in detention centres. Imagine a football player comes out and says 'this is inhumane.' Is that politics or empathy?"

Ozil agent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back