Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ozil spoke out about what was happening to Muslims in China and Arsenal threw him under the bus.

Oppression is real, people..

#FreeOzil

Pay him every penny of his contract and let him go play elsewhere.

Spoke about China's treatment of Muslims? I assume because he is Muslim.
Nobody is fucking with that chinese money.

It's crazy how far Danny Rose has fell off.

No longer in the England team, not even the squad, now the latest... Didn't make Spurs 25 man squad.

Was on loan last season to Newcastle, but even they don't fuck with him as they went and got Jamal Lewis from Norwich in the Summer.

No longer in the England team, not even the squad, now the latest... Didn't make Spurs 25 man squad.

Was on loan last season to Newcastle, but even they don't fuck with him as they went and got Jamal Lewis from Norwich in the Summer.
At one he was on par w Sterling no?

Hopefully the reason we didnt sign a CB is because we are planning on giving Axel a chance of a run in the first team... He deserves a chance thats for sure...

• Haha
Reactions: GNS

It was very interesting seeing how he forced his move on the Spurs documentary... Jose wasnt fckn with him and he just kinda walked into Jose's office and straight up asked we didnt fck with him... Then said he was gonna go over his head to Levy to sort out a move...

I find it strange that Gerrard manages as he played under Jose while Lampard is the opposite

Lampard doesn't appreciate that he had Makalele, then Essien then ex attacking midfielder turned defensive Obi Mikel (aka the rugby player).... All mopping up from behind him when he made them runs into the box

Stevie G knows! Lol

Ozil's loyalty getting put to the test out here

georgia-love-island-gif.gif

Arsenal are looking more and more shitty the longer this drags on, especially as we can really do with a creative midfielder right now

"The only player I can confirm is starting is Davinson Sanchez, who will be at the press conference. The only thing I ask is that you don't ask him about his amazing goal on Sunday!"

Bunch of hypocrites on the other side of the park. No you know if it was DCL or someone else that got hurt, they would say it’s part of the game. They just want us to stay the same bad team that they are used to.

I find it strange that Gerrard manages as he played under Jose while Lampard is the opposite

Mourinho is now seen as or associated with anti-football, defensive-orientated, boring football etc.

Might be why Lampard wants to go the opposite route given their past together, however i think it's just because he's a novice and/or he's just incapable of coaching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back