Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was quite dreadful. Not Lampard out yet, but bro is on thin ice. I swear, if this mfer starts Mount on the wings, i might fly to Manchester to kick him out myself.

I am ok with Mount starting as the 10 over Havertz. Havertz needs a break, pretty poor tonight.

I'd give MOTM to Tuazebe.. first game in 12 months, couldn't have asked for a better performance.

AWB & Fred were really good too.

Rashford is mercurial and always will... disappoint for long spells then tun up.

PSG were severely depleted by injuries, especially in midfield.

Impressive win. We had a number of promising situations in the final 3rd where we made the wrong decisions. I thought that would come back to bite us, but Rashy comes through with the dagger. That boy is a big game player.

Fuck sake cant these bastards just get some consistency. Every time i give up on them they turn up. Every time i start backing them they play like dickheads. Fucking infuriating.

Shout out Tuanzebe and Telles. Massive performances. Fred too.

That was quite dreadful. Not Lampard out yet, but bro is on thin ice. I swear, if this mfer starts Mount on the wings, i might fly to Manchester to kick him out myself.

I am ok with Mount starting as the 10 over Havertz. Havertz needs a break, pretty poor tonight.
I thought that was the plan this season we have options and competition for places but everything looks the same in terms we can tell who will start and the subs

Rashy in form and loves scoring against Chelsea. As long as Havertz, Mount and Zouma play with Kepa in goal we should score at least 3.

I thought that was the plan this season we have options and competition for places but everything looks the same in terms we can tell who will start and the subs
Yeah Frank is doing the same thing. The young’s saved us that one game when we were down 2-0 or whatever. Put them on and let them play, the season is going to be long as hell.

He’s going to wear Havertz into the ground like he did Mount last season too.
what’s the point of having 5 fucking subs if:
1-You don’t use the all(which, sure you don’t have to use them all)
2. Using 2 fucking subs in injury time.

I’m really tired man.

Nah can’t be confident in the PL...literally anything can happen right now.

Im just hoping Frank over thinks it with all his options and Ole keeps it simple. Do it again. Same starting team as Newcastle. Cavani and Greenwood on the bench.

Start Tuanzebe. I know Maguire will start if fit. (But then again is he even injured? Who knows with Ole’s tricky Reds?!) But the pace of the young lad will work with Maguire.

And hope for the best.

Ozil spoke out about what was happening to Muslims in China and Arsenal threw him under the bus.

Oppression is real, people..

#FreeOzil

Pay him every penny of his contract and let him go play elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back