Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ole needs to audition for the 'walking dead'

I get not starting Pogba, but greenwood's not even on the bench.

This lineup is comical, it's seems experimental.

This would be a good game to play greenwood upfront alongside Rashford or ighalo/cavani.

Helps build his experience in that position without being isolated.

Ole needs to audition for the 'walking dead'

I get not starting Pogba, but greenwood's not even on the bench.

This lineup is comical, it's seems experimental.

This would be a good game to play greenwood upfront alongside Rashford or ighalo/cavani.

Helps build his experience in that position without being isolated.

Bruh, are you watching the game? Line up is working ...for now.

It’s clear Pogba in the deep role isn’t working..I know Ole will give him a run out but it should be a straight swap for Bruno...

If. Ole wants to stick to the 4231 he needs better defensive minded players in that 2. Fred and McSauce are giving all kinds of confidence to the back 4.

Reactions: GNS
Bruh, are you watching the game? Line up is working ...for now.

It’s clear Pogba in the deep role isn’t working..I know Ole will give him a run out but it should be a straight swap for Bruno...

For now.. Seen this before.

I'm not expecting a forward line of dan james - rashford - mata to have a sustained period of superiority.

Mata will leave AWB isolated and eventually Saint Max will exploit this, with them help of decoy runners.

For now.. Seen this before.

I'm not expecting a forward line of dan james - rashford - mata to have a sustained period of superiority.

Mata will leave AWB isolated and eventually Saint Max will exploit this, with them help of decoy runners.

I have to be honest. Dan James had a good first half. Didn’t have enough confidence to shoot on couple occasions, but looked the best I’ve seen him in ages.

Wasn’t having none of the Leeds move apparently, wanted to stay and fight for a spot..fair play to him.

Regarding AWB.. this is where McSauce and Fred come over and help clean up.

Just looking at that first Everton goal by Keane... Adrian should have done better. It's gonna be a tough season for Liverpool, which should make the league really open across the board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back