Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. I don’t think Ole has a problem with VdB. The problem is his ideal position is the same as Bruno. For some reason, someone lied to Man Utd fans and told them VdB can play deep in midfield.

Man know that. Bruno can play the deep role tho and was affective in that role many times for Sporting.

Lol. I don’t think Ole has a problem with VdB. The problem is his ideal position is the same as Bruno. For some reason, someone lied to Man Utd fans and told them VdB can play deep in midfield.

I guess my point was VdB to United kept fairly out the blue. Like @DNB1 said, United were heavily linked with Grealish (alongside Sancho), earlier in last season it was also Maddison.

I initially thought he was signed as succession planning for Pogba's departure, but then that would mean a Pogba drop equals a VdB start which is not the case tonight.

I can only think Ole thinks Maguire and Lindelof are that shit, that 2 DMs are required against Newcastle... Otherwise he ain't fucking with VdB off GP

Also...

Contrary to popular belief I expected Maguire to start.

He’s captain of Man Utd. He’s got to step up. And if doesn’t, he’s gotta hold all the slander.

Lol, it’s only 2pm here. I worked overnight, stayed up to watch Chelsea play and I was too mad to sleep after that. Need to sleep now so I can wake up for the Loma vs Lopez fight.
When I was In LA I realised everyone in the states put a lot of effort in to watch the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back