Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so is it Ole out yet? When speaking to my Man U mates they only say “nah Ole is a legend” when I ask what that has to do with his managerial ability they go quiet.

Yes he’s a club legend but I don’t think he has the talent for the job. He’s better suited to second league football.
@CeLLar-DooR like...

tenor.gif

sanchez is gone gotta pay someone else to sit on the bench all season on stupid wages.

so is it Ole out yet? When speaking to my Man U mates they only say “nah Ole is a legend” when I ask what that has to do with his managerial ability they go quiet.

Yes he’s a club legend but I don’t think he has the talent for the job. He’s better suited to second league football.
You can get rid of Ole and he isn't good enough, but the problems go far deeper than him. While the Glazers, Woodward and Judge operate the club this will be the scenario whoever the manager is

You can get rid of Ole and he isn't good enough, but the problems go far deeper than him. While the Glazers, Woodward and Judge operate the club this will be the scenario whoever the manager is

I get that, we’ve been in similar positions in those terms. But I think with you talent you have at the club atleast get a manager in who will work with it and improve those players.

I don’t see ole doing any of that. Atleast with the arteta appointment you can see he has improved certain players in his short stint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back