Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Souness needs to be retired.

His whole hate Pogba campaign was racist and we all know it.

He did it so much that now..a time Pogba should be critiqued he can’t cause he over did it when at the time it wasn’t warranted.

With the way Sky is (to their credit) still promoting Black Lives Matter, he really needs to watch his mouth about Pogba and any other black player. If anything, I'm surprised Sky Sports kept him on with the overhaul they've been making

With the way Sky is (to their credit) still promoting Black Lives Matter, he really needs to watch his mouth about Pogba and any other black player. If anything, I'm surprised Sky Sports kept him on
The producers probably share the same views as him. I know a lot of people who worked at Sky and they said the leadership there is toxic as fuck. Don't let the representation of black on-screen talent fool you

Is buying Cavani supposed to fix this mess?

sanchez is gone gotta pay someone else to sit on the bench all season on stupid wages.

so is it Ole out yet? When speaking to my Man U mates they only say “nah Ole is a legend” when I ask what that has to do with his managerial ability they go quiet.

Yes he’s a club legend but I don’t think he has the talent for the job. He’s better suited to second league football.

Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back