Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you watch Ole presser today, he isn’t protecting the board but he isn’t looking for media quotes like Jose did either.

Ole told everyone today “the board know what I need”.

But what he didn’t do is break our current players confidence in public like Jose did because he’s not getting new signings.

Jose approach led to a terrible start to that season and he was gone in November. He did the same at your club when he dropped Terry to make a point.

It’s not Ole vs Jose thing like @figo trying to make it. It’s a board that have no interest in winning when it’s still lucrative to get top 4.

Ole vs Jose? That’s what you get out of what I am saying OG? There’s 2 common denominators to Man U issues. But, I digress.

Ole press conference was hard to watch. He couldn’t say he’s been hung out to dry but it was clear that’s what he was saying.

He can’t win. We get off to bad start he’ll be the fall guy. If he does well, Ed will use it as an excuse that we’re already strong enough to compete.

I saw this with LVG and Jose...even Moyes ended up with Fellaini on the last day of the window and was never one of his targets.

I’ll give it till December before he’s gone, in comes Poch and the same will to happen to him.

Disgraceful.

That's why they need someone like Nagelsmann; doesn't need elite players to provide CL qualification (since winning trophies isn't a priority) and has shown the ability to improve players. They can spend less than the competition and get the desired results.

George is a monster but I'm biased. Even objectively skills wise i think Jay Jay still takes it. Where other Africans like Weah, Drogba, Etoo, Toure etc. Have him is on accomplishments but if I could pay to see one of them it would be Jay Jay

I agree. Jay jay is that dude. 1994 World Cup team was my introduction to him. Africa produced so much great ballers, they should get more appreciations.

Do y’all have a starting 11 from Africa? Fadiga from Senegal probably on that list

I agree. Jay jay is that dude. 1994 World Cup team was my introduction to him. Africa produced so much great ballers, they should get more appreciations.

Do y’all have a starting 11 from Africa? Fadiga from Senegal probably on that list
That's a good goddamn question.
3-4-3
Enyeama
Kolo Toure - Kuffour - Radebe
Salah(spit) Yaya Toure (shout outs to Oliseh and Essien)- Okocha - Mane(spit)
Weah - Drogba - Eto'o

That's a good goddamn question.
3-4-3
Enyeama
Kolo Toure - Kuffour - Radebe
Salah(spit) Yaya Toure (shout outs to Oliseh and Essien)- Okocha - Mane(spit)
Weah - Drogba - Eto'o

That squad is tough to beat. Kuffour from Bayern Munich? He was a steel in defense during his tenure. He’s def on my squad. Man U vs Bayern in 99 (salute to D Yorke).

I’ll drop a squad by EOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back