Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn we got everon sheesh
Again I'd rather play arsenal..

Last edited:
Only one of those Norwich defenders i rated was Aarons. Jamal Lewis offers a little going forward but weak as fuck defensively. Godfrey is rated by some but i never saw anything special in him. At that price i think Everton have been had.
He won’t be a starter. I wish it was for a little bit less money, but under a week before the window closes. It is was it is.

If we get Memphis, Griez looks like the odd man out cause Fati is balling and Coutinho is thriving finally being in the right position at Barca

Ole press conference was hard to watch. He couldn’t say he’s been hung out to dry but it was clear that’s what he was saying.

He can’t win. We get off to bad start he’ll be the fall guy. If he does well, Ed will use it as an excuse that we’re already strong enough to compete.

I saw this with LVG and Jose...even Moyes ended up with Fellaini on the last day of the window and was never one of his targets.

I’ll give it till December before he’s gone, in comes Poch and the same will to happen to him.

Disgraceful.

When Jose Mourinho went after that Man U board, Man U fans was complaining about him not respecting the legacy. Look at them now. Theyre looking at other clubs making moves and jealous like a jilted bitch.
Practice Patience b

Ole is soft, no backbone.

When Jose Mourinho went after that Man U board, Man U fans was complaining about him not respecting the legacy. Look at them now. Theyre looking at other clubs making moves and jealous like a jilted bitch.
Practice Patience b

Ole is soft, no backbone.
And LVG

I don’t recall that at all. Revisionist history.

Jose threw his dummy out and it affected the team performances. Nobody said that he was wrong about the board, it was just his approach.

There is a way to do things. What benefits did it do Jose calling out his bosses in public?

I don’t recall that at all. Revisionist history.

Jose threw his dummy out and it affected the team performances. Nobody said that he was wrong about the board, it was just his approach.

There is a way to do things. What benefits did it do Jose calling out his bosses in public?
Do you remember when the media blamed Wenger for refusing to spend money when it was well known he couldn't.

They kept mentioning he's got a degree in economics lmao

Why would Jose protect United board after 3 trophies and finishing second his head it's let's go to the next level why delay progress

Reactions: GNS
Do you remember when the media blamed Wenger for refusing to spend money when it was well known he couldn't.

They kept mentioning he's got a degree in economics lmao

Why would Jose protect United board after 3 trophies and finishing second his head it's let's go to the next level why delay progress

If you watch Ole presser today, he isn’t protecting the board but he isn’t looking for media quotes like Jose did either.

Ole told everyone today “the board know what I need”.

But what he didn’t do is break our current players confidence in public like Jose did because he’s not getting new signings.

Jose approach led to a terrible start to that season and he was gone in November. He did the same at your club when he dropped Terry to make a point.

It’s not Ole vs Jose thing like @figo trying to make it. It’s a board that have no interest in winning when it’s still lucrative to get top 4.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back