The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had this exact post written but I just thought nah man

Funny thing is I wasnt even referring to them being similar based on past accolades but more so how they’re viewed by their respective fanbases.

But when you look at the 5 year age gap and Pogba having more winners medals you gotta wonder about them accolades...

Funny thing is I wasnt even referring to them being similar based on past accolades but more so how they’re viewed by their respective fanbases.

But when you look at the 5 year age gap and Pogba having more winners medals you gotta wonder about them accolades...
LMAO Don't do that!!!!!! POGBA playing for a Juventus in an uncompetitive SERIE A Meanwhile Ozil was playing against the Best club team in football possibly in history

Yo calm down fam...

I simply said the Ozil situation reminded me of Pogba situation and since then you niggas been in yo feels...

FOH!

I didn’t bring up no fucking accolades.

Same as Lampard, very very anxious. Our team is so young, its very difficult to predict things sometimes. Plus the freaking injuries are not helping.
Not saying we will win but I'm confident of a good performance I'm a full believer now

Status
Not open for further replies.