Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s funny this Ozil situation. Reminds me of Jose dropping Pogba just for the Pogba haters to get mad at why he’s being dropped when nobody else in the team can offer what he can.
Arsenal fans complain when Ozil plays and nothing happens but screaming for him now talking bout he’s the best creator...
Emery did what most Arsenal fans were calling for.
You don’t miss what you got till it’s gone...

Lol it’s not like Ozil and Pogba aren’t similar. Both overpaid, both have the talent, both show up when they want.

lmao at even mentioning a footballer causing you niggas heartburn.

It’s funny this Ozil situation. Reminds me of Jose dropping Pogba just for the Pogba haters to get mad at why he’s being dropped when nobody else in the team can offer what he can.
Arsenal fans complain when Ozil plays and nothing happens but screaming for him now talking bout he’s the best creator...
Emery did what most Arsenal fans were calling for.
You don’t miss what you got till it’s gone...

Never wanted ozil dropped, is rather have us out score teams than play defensive. Only way that’s possible is with ozil on the pitch.

I don’t get emery’s angle on dropping him, he thinks he doesn’t do his defensive work, but he plays 3 DM most games they should be able to cover what he lacks. That’s what a manager is supposed to do work with the qualities we have and adapt to make them work. He’s got one of the best attacking lines in the league yet he refuses to give them the chance to score goals.

What attacker is gunna keep making runs for 90 mins when they ain’t receiving the ball? Wasted talent.

All because he wants to defend from the front, useless cunt.

Lol it’s not like Ozil and Pogba aren’t similar. Both overpaid, both have the talent, both show up when they want.

lmao at even mentioning a footballer causing you niggas heartburn.

They ain’t similar tho, ozil has been consistently one of the best assisters in any league he’s been in and he’s been doing it for years.

Pogba wants all the accolades without committing himself to getting them.

Never wanted ozil dropped, is rather have us out score teams than play defensive. Only way that’s possible is with ozil on the pitch.

I don’t get emery’s angle on dropping him, he thinks he doesn’t do his defensive work, but he plays 3 DM most games they should be able to cover what he lacks. That’s what a manager is supposed to do work with the qualities we have and adapt to make them work. He’s got one of the best attacking lines in the league yet he refuses to give them the chance to score goals.

What attacker is gunna keep making runs for 90 mins when they ain’t receiving the ball? Wasted talent.

All because he wants to defend from the front, useless cunt.

If I was Emery I’d be playing Torriera...I don’t understand why he insists on Xhaka

Kinda understanding arsenals pain now lol

Everyone of y'all saying the same thing. Irl and in here.

You do have a good ass attacking team on paper but my mans count emery is like Nah

They ain’t similar tho, ozil has been consistently one of the best assisters in any league he’s been in and he’s been doing it for years.

Pogba wants all the accolades without committing himself to getting them.

Yea but Pogba does have accolades...WC medal, league and European cup medals. Similar to Ozil??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back