Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, we have been getting STEADY Havertz updates. It’s happening this week. On the other hand, u lot have spent more money on Maguire’s bail than transfers.
I want you to get Havertz anyway. The more confusion in your ranks the better. You're gonna be chopping and changing your lineups and will struggle to get consistency
PSG can win this game by a couple goals if they say deep and countered. I think it'd be silly to make it a shoot out
If Bayern play that high line it will be suicide.

The only thing I like about PSG is their Jordan kit and Mbappe... The whole organisation and the way PSG are run I just cant stand...

And the only thing I like about Bayern is they battered Barca lol
Plenty of things to hate about psg their fans been number 1. Why do you hate a team becoming competitive?

We almost made Bayern pay for that high line in the first 15 min with washed Suarez up front. I can only imagine what PSG can do

@dasmooth1 no shade or malice in this question, I am just curious. Have u ever watched Havertz play a full game or two before?
Nah I've seen bits here and there. Looks decent but if he's playing ahead of a Loftus-Cheek, for example, how does RLC develop? Competiton for places can be great but it can also cause a lot of confusion

It think people are looking too much into Bayern’s high-line. They set up this way on purpose against the ultra attacking teams and they’ve been playing this way for a while. If it goes how I think it will, psg might send too many out and get caught by Bayern.

Edit:
Here’s an article on Bayern and the high line
In Defense of Hansi Flick’s High Line

Last edited:
It think people are looking too much into Bayern’s high-line. They set up this way on purpose against the ultra attacking teams and they’ve been playing this way for a while. If it goes how I think it will, psg might send too many out and get caught by Bayern
Bro i cant think of a worse team to play a high line against than a team like PSG who dont just have unreal pace in Mbappe, but Neymar and Di Maria who can spring him. I dont think much of PSG defensively though and i think this will be a high scoring game. I'm going PSG 3-2 Bayern

Shout out to Ander Herrera in the final too. He deserves a big trophy

Nah I've seen bits here and there. Looks decent but if he's playing ahead of a Loftus-Cheek, for example, how does RLC develop? Competiton for places can be great but it can also cause a lot of confusion
Lol, to be honest, I don’t see where u are seeing this crazy competition that will confuse things. Lampard wants to play 2 attacking 8s, there is enough minutes to go around.

Also, RLC is almost 25 and has been injured throughout his career, would make no sense to go into the season with him has our only creative midfield (Barkley, headless chicken. Mount , mainly a pressure machine)

Maybe Mourinho has brainwashed me, but this is what I believe. On this level, competition should not be creating confusion. If competition is getting to a player, then maybe he does not have the mentality to make it at this level. Azpi saw competition this season and stepped up big time. Dude was IMO our player of the year (maybe Pulisic, but he missed a lot of games with injuries.)

Havertz is the real deal. I’ve watched. I know. Its a great signing.

Personally think Utd are waiting to see what the Havertz deal looks like as a bench mark for Sancho..so I hope Chelsea wrap that up this week.

Sancho deal is dead when you see reliable sources quoting from the same brief. That hasn’t happened yet so peeps should just chill.

This window has confirmed to me Utd want the long drawn out transfer windows. So until it’s over...it ain’t over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back