Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
United take long af to sign a player and with all this suspense and hoopla
Can we only sign one player at a fucking time?
Cause we got other positions need addressing

I'm worried about our boy Ihattaren though toheeb, fam was hungry last season and still the greatest Dutch talent but fam just turned 18 and been buying audis and Mercedes Jeeps like a mofo lmao, I hope he keeps investing in himself and doesn't settle for PSV/eredivisie lvl like many others before him...
Oh no. Might need to leave Holland ASAP. He has been the big fish most of his life, needs to go somewhere where he is lower on the pecking order and face some adversity.

United take long af to sign a player and with all this suspense and hoopla
Can we only sign one player at a fucking time?
Cause we got other positions need addressing

Bro...calm...

word on the street is Friday Sancho is announced. Private plan booked for Thursday evening for medical.

Friday is the 7th. Sancho will don the no.7

Once that’s done if rumours are correct we got a Brazilian left footed CB coming named Gabriel... if that goes smooth we will work on getting Grealish for a lower price than advertised.

Bro...calm...

word on the street is Friday Sancho is announced. Private plan booked for Thursday evening for medical.

Friday is the 7th. Sancho will don the no.7

Once that’s done if rumours are correct we got a Brazilian left footed CB coming named Gabriel... if that goes smooth we will work on getting Grealish for a lower price than advertised.
Love the optimism man

Anyway read today that smalling is coming back and he was gutted

De Vrij is a great example of a mediocre defender investing everything in life for the game. Fam was getting shitted on back in his Feyenoord days, was considered to weak, started going to the gym outside training hours which led to a row with the then Feyenoord coach Koeman, which lead to Van Gaal taking him under his wings at the national team - van gaal and Koeman had the shit out of each other - kept his discipline, went to Lazio and is now one of the highest rated defenders in Italy at Inter... True athlete.

Unlucky that Van Dijk and De Ligt are starters or else he would have that national squad position on lock.

I won't lie I couldn't name keepers lol

I was going to add greenwood but pulisic and saka over the full season have been more consistent

I'm going to let you read that back

Lol ... yea bit of an oxymoron but his defensive skills are his worst attributes. Which is why Carragher keeps calling for him to be moved to midfield...

I’m sure you got what I meant...

Edit: also is he better than VVD??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back