Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch this pussyole start balling for inter next season
How tf u gon let him go for free?

Rather keep him on the bench than that

I'm getting the impression that those at the top in United have got too much money and haven't got a clue what to do with it. They should be grateful they held onto De Gea when he could have jumped ship to a better club - getting Schimichel in makes no sense
lol he only stayed at the club because of a failed fax not because of his undying loyalty to the club. You man aint putting respect on Kasper's name he's been good to very good for a number of years and as a title winner has the type of pedigree that should be at every big club. That's someone who Chelsea should be going for

Praise the Lord Im glad the board see it my way. Get him off the books whatever the cost. With what we save in wages it will be more than worth it

lol he only stayed at the club because of a failed fax not because of his undying loyalty to the club. You man aint putting respect on Kasper's name he's been good to very good for a number of years and as a title winner has the type of pedigree that should be at every big club. That's someone who Chelsea should be going for

Praise the Lord Im glad the board see it my way. Get him off the books whatever the cost. With what we save in wages it will be more than worth it
You post like your team is on par with Liverpool lmao I appreciate it you got @Mknight qualities which makes it fun

Last edited:
That team Barley beat Chelsea a moment of brilliance from inesta and some suspect refereeing
Lol the irony of saying this and then your following post below.

You beat Barca once and then got lucky because Bayern shit the bed. See how anyone's victory can be picked apart? That Barc side were a peak Mourinho away from probably winning the CL 3 times in a row but you want to try and reduce how good they are. Then again I forget you are a Real Madrid fan too
You post like your team is on par with Liverpool lmao I appreciate it you got @Mknight qualities which makes it fun
I dont even know what this means lol but you're going off on a tangent that has nothing to do with what I posted

Lol the irony of saying this and then your following post below.

You beat Barca once and then got lucky because Bayern shit the bed. See how anyone's victory can be picked apart? That Barc side were a peak Mourinho away from probably winning the CL 3 times in a row but you want to try and reduce how good they are. Then again I forget you are a Real Madrid fan too

I dont even know what this means lol but you're going off on a tangent that has nothing to do with what I posted
Over a single game united can get a result let's not forget how good that united team was yes they were not Barcelona but defensively they were perfect going forward there was an argument for top 4 in Europe at that stage you really don't think a defensive united hitting Barcelona on the counter theres a chance?

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Over a single game united can get a result let's not forget how good that united team was yes they were not Barcelona but defensively they were perfect going forward there was an argument for top 4 in Europe at that stage you really don't think a defensive united hitting Barcelona on the counter theres a chance?
Yea we beat them too in 08. You're not the only ones to beat Barca during that generation and then go on to lift the CL BUT as they proved you can beat them once but doing it repeatedly was not possible.

There's an argument that the 09 United side was Fergie's best ever side and we got taken to the cleaners so I don't see how a change in tactics would have helped. To be honest i don't even think we were as open as Rooney made out. He can make all the excuses he wants about tactics but they were just better than us simple as that

Yea we beat them too in 08. You're not the only ones to beat Barca during that generation and then go on to lift the CL BUT as they proved you can beat them once but doing it repeatedly was not possible.

There's an argument that the 09 United side was Fergie's best ever side and we got taken to the cleaners so I don't see how a change in tactics would have helped. To be honest i don't even think we were as open as Rooney made out. He can make all the excuses he wants about tactics but they were just better than us simple as that
I ain't trying to troll both Barcelona Vs united finals were child play.

You pretty had once chance over 2 games and that was Rooney goal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back