Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol if this guy couldn't cut it with Mourinho, what luck is he going to have with Conte?
Nah, kid is still a baller. Wish Mourinho would still give him a chance, unfortunately a big flaw of Mourinho is when u get on his bad side, very difficult to make things right (see Pogba, lol)

Nah, kid is still a baller. Wish Mourinho would still give him a chance, unfortunately a big flaw of Mourinho is when u get on his bad side, very difficult to make things right (see Pogba, lol)
Oh I know, I was a fan of his when he was at Lyon. If he plays like he did there, that strengthens a spot I see as a weakness which is Inter's midfield

I’m confused because they saying that a whole country can’t own Newcastle but who actually owns City and PSG??

I thought both those clubs were state owned???

@Blue_London @Nope @yung$ are any of u allowing yourselves to think about a comeback against Bayern or has that ship sailed, lol?
Yeah...that ain’t happening. We might as well not even field our best, it’d be a complete waste of time as long as those guys are back there in front of goal. Willy won’t really help either.
It’s like wearing a few extra layers of clothes when your parents beat your ass, yeah you won’t feel it as much, but you still got ya ass beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back