Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Water Ur Seeds I watched that Wu Tang doc. It was a great watch and crazy they’re all still even talking to each other let alone making a new doc.

Kept it so real...the awkwardness of Rza when the rest were cussing out that secret album they sold to my guy for £2m. Rza was nasty for that, was a complete scam.

@Water Ur Seeds I watched that Wu Tang doc. It was a great watch and crazy they’re all still even talking to each other let alone making a new doc.

Kept it so real...the awkwardness of Rza when the rest were cussing out that secret album they sold to my guy for £2m. Rza was nasty for that, was a complete scam.
It's amazing he kept them together for ad long as he did. It's hard enough to organize 9 black bruddas to meet up for a rave let alone give them careers. He's a modern black genius. That said, that album was some bullshit

I am only episode 3 , ended episode yesterday with U Gods son catching a stray... Its a great doc, some great oldskool footage and stories behind the crew that I didnt even know... I need to catch up and finish it... Like you say, Im glad they are all in a room talking again after their squabbling...

I would get rid of Glyfi, either loan or get rid of Davies and Walcott could get sold too. Carlo got some work to do after the season ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back