Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Lampard or just players we have?
These defenders played under conte and sarri while not amazing it was never ever this bad... Too much space between the lines its been the same all season and if we are saying its the defenders shouldn't we be more conservative going in to the last few games (what sarri did last season after 6-0 city)

Phil Jag 37 and balling in defense. All season. Can’t make that up

Lampard let the media and fans pressure him into starting Jorginho. He should have stuck to his guns and started Bate instead.

Fuck, hopefully its 1 minute of stoppage time.

Jorginho turn my back and stick out my leg tackling wtf. Didnt even remember odoi came on. To think he held us up over contract and going to Bayern.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
These defenders played under conte and sarri while not amazing it was never ever this bad... Too much space between the lines its been the same all season and if we are saying its the defenders shouldn't we be more conservative going in to the last few games (what sarri did last season after 6-0 city)
What Conte did shocked the overall league that's why by next season it was found out. Moses played out of this world and Alonso.

Sarri kept ball possession and and limited the opposition with ball and chances - teams were also for both coaches thinking about Hazard.

Azi is older and slower
Rudiger isba 2nd defender not a leader aka Cahill not Terry.
Christensen is a cover player not a starter
Zouma is in between Christensen and Rudiger.

Tomori not sure what happened with him seems a good prospect.

Which defender do we have that will take a starting spot in a top 4 side now....top 5 even?

Kante saves us as well for Sarri and Conte he has been pushed to his limit with Injuries and limited rest playing DM is not as taxing as Box to box as well.
And I didnt go into keepers - Conte had thibo, for all his I want to go he was and is better than Kepa.

What Conte did shocked the overall league that's why by next season it was found out. Moses played out of this world and Alonso.

Sarri kept ball possession and and limited the opposition with ball and chances - teams were also for both coaches thinking about Hazard.

Azi is older and slower
Rudiger isba 2nd defender not a leader aka Cahill not Terry.
Christensen is a cover player not a starter
Zouma is in between Christensen and Rudiger.

Tomori not sure what happened with him seems a good prospect.

Which defender do we have that will take a starting spot in a top 4 side now....top 5 even?

Kante saves us as well for Sarri and Conte he has been pushed to his limit with Injuries and limited rest playing DM is not as taxing as Box to box as well.
You don't think we are too open?? Ajax, Valencia matches for example? We have conceded more goals than Arsenal with Luiz (I'm a fan) and Mustafi.

I am pretty confident Any defender you mention benches, Johnny Evans, Jose wants Zouma at spurs and we know Pep loves Christesen. Rudiger i have notoriously called a Giraffe on ice but he's not complete trash. Plus 1st to 15th as it stands right now Southampton Newcastle are the only teams to concede more goals, Joint with Everton. you telling me they are worse than the rest of the league?

We all said sarri should adapt and the last few games of the season he completely changed to get the results to finish 3rd

You don't think we are too open?? Ajax, Valencia matches for example? We have conceded more goals than Arsenal with Luiz (I'm a fan) and Mustafi.

I am pretty confident Any defender you mention benches, Johnny Evans, Jose wants Zouma at spurs and we know Pep loves Christesen. Rudiger i have notoriously called a Giraffe on ice but he's not complete trash. Plus 1st to 15th as it stands right now Southampton Newcastle are the only teams to concede more goals, Joint with Everton. you telling me they are worse than the rest of the league?

We all said sarri should adapt and the last few games of the season he completely changed to get the results to finish 3rd
I have not looked it up, but something tells me Kante makes a big difference. Conte and Sarri pretty much had Kante fulltime. Lampard has been unlucky in that aspect. Not saying Lamps is perfect though, he needs to grow as a manager.

I have not looked it up, but something tells me Kante makes a big difference. Conte and Sarri pretty much had Kante fulltime. Lampard has been unlucky in that aspect. Not saying Lamps is perfect though, he needs to grow as a manager.
I defo agree with Kante issue that to me say maybe be a little more conservative to add this isn't Lampard out just me been critical of the defensive aspect and the feeling of this could be a missed opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back