Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t understand it. I’m not sure why we haven’t cut our ties with him yet. iirc he’s never played a full healthy season since we signed him. Why not let his contract expire and let him go? Yeah man is injury prone and it’s not his fault but renewing? We must have money to waste

I don’t understand it. I’m not sure why we haven’t cut our ties with him yet. iirc he’s never played a full healthy season since we signed him. Why not let his contract expire and let him go? Yeah man is injury prone and it’s not his fault but renewing? We must have money to waste
He's a talent if he stays fit he could slot into midfield and be beneficial

@Nope @Blue_London @toheeb27 I would love for us to sign Kai as I think he brings us to the next level Midfield wise and currently we do not have a midfielder of world class ability(sans Kante) in the attacking sense.

Who starts and who gets benched with Kai in? We not paying 80m for him to fight for his place

I'm not miserable, just disgusted.

Luckily there is light at the end of the tunnel for United. Chelsea and United will be stronger next season, so will Leicester and Wolves. Maybe even Everton if they can recruit right for Carlo and if the takeover gets approved for Newcastle then forgeddaboutit. Spurs and Arsenal the only big teams I see going backwards.

Lmao @ the bold. This is probably the third year in a row that has been said.

@Nope @Blue_London @toheeb27 I would love for us to sign Kai as I think he brings us to the next level Midfield wise and currently we do not have a midfielder of world class ability(sans Kante) in the attacking sense.

Who starts and who gets benched with Kai in? We not paying 80m for him to fight for his place
If we sign Kai, its going to test how much Lampard loves his son Mason Mount. I am a big Mount fan too. IMO, after Kante, he might be our most important player bcos of how much he presses. But he will need to add more to his game to keep Kai or RLC behind him on the pecking order. With that been said, there are so many games and players will get injured. Enough minutes to go around for Kai, RLC and Mount.

Watching the Liverpool love in this morning was disgusting... Happy for Klopp though...

Yuck GIFs | Tenor

Guess the Meunier signing was to get Hakimi's replacement. Assuming Dortmund knew they weren't going to match Madrid's asking price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back