Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the haters showed respect when he won the Champions League last season, but u haters have to give my boy his flowers one more time.....

giphy.gif

He has haters here?

I hate to say it but they have proven themselves. Winning CL and PL back to back is some serious shit. I hate even saying that *spits*
Lol united fans misery bring me joy.

All seriousness I would hope and expect the league will be better quality Liverpool have been the best team by a huge distance. The fact city in second arsenal in 9th has both lost 8 games says a lot Chelsea in 4th losing 9 games and the season hasn't ended is just wild

Lol united fans misery bring me joy.

All seriousness I would hope and expect the league will be better quality Liverpool have been the best team by a huge distance. The fact city in second arsenal in 9th has both lost 8 games says a lot Chelsea in 4th losing 9 games and the season hasn't ended is just wild
I'm not miserable, just disgusted.

Luckily there is light at the end of the tunnel for United. Chelsea and United will be stronger next season, so will Leicester and Wolves. Maybe even Everton if they can recruit right for Carlo and if the takeover gets approved for Newcastle then forgeddaboutit. Spurs and Arsenal the only big teams I see going backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back