Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same dumb shit Alonso volleying crosses and 1 time crossing poor. Then gets away into the box nice pass from Kova and he doesnt take the shot first time.

Willian cutting in and instead of laying it off got Masom fired miles away!

We need LB/RB that can cross and a midfield with play making skills, hate seeing Rudiger with ball at half line or across as if passing is a strength of his.

Only good thing is Kante in his position and doing well.

Loftus cheek is lost and I dnt like how every manager has this kid playing every position they need and not giving him time to grow into one positon.

For the goal good initial save but then 4 AV players around the rebound and no Chelsea.

Same dumb shit Alonso volleying crosses and 1 time crossing poor. Then gets away into the box nice pass from Kova and he doesnt take the shot first time.

Willian cutting in and instead of laying it off got Masom fired miles away!

We need LB/RB that can cross and a midfield with play making skills, hate seeing Rudiger with ball at half line or across as if passing is a strength of his.

Only good thing is Kante in his position and doing well.

Loftus cheek is lost and I dnt like how every manager has this kid playing every position they need and not giving him time to grow into one positon.

For the goal good initial save but then 4 AV players around the rebound and no Chelsea.

The fact that whoever was not at the far post fucked us over. I think it was Azpi and Mount who we’re there.
Mount and RLC being in each other’s positions is weird. Good thing though Frank reacts and makes changes on the fly so hopefully we’ll see drone changes.

How can we not cross the ball? If Mount or RLC or even Willian can get the ball where Kante is getting in at edge of the box.

Time for a change

John Terry looks very conflicted lol
There is no conflict there, once we win the game, u know he is going to be in his full Chelsea kit with the armband too.

BKVLMHaCYAA5zh-.jpg:large

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back