Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he’s trolling but he’s right. The fan base got rid of Wenger and he was what kept Arsenal ticking. He managed the transfer situation so well in accordance to how the owners want to run the club.

Im thinking Arteta overestimated the squad when he joined. Not sure this is a good first job.

Even though Arsenal utilise the transfer market, their net spend is still £160m over 2 seasons. You’ve committed future funds to pay for Pepe.

And after 10 subs, Martinelli has had 0 mins game time. Why is that?

What’s happened behind the scenes with Ozil? Can nobody get this guy to play?

Ozil should leave because he's a distraction arsenal has no one in the squad that can do his role so not playing him becomes a problem.

However if arsenal win yesterday they'are 5 points behind 5th let arteta cook before the break there was clear progress he is using Emery's tools

Don’t get me wrong, I said that Arteta was the right choice when he got the job.

He does need time, gonna need backing as well tho.

Don’t get me wrong, I said that Arteta was the right choice when he got the job.

He does need time, gonna need backing as well tho.

As long as Arteta gets the backing and time he needs then it will all fall into place. Unfortunately, with the board being as tight as they are and the fan base as toxic as it is I don't hold too much optimism of that happening.

The Wenger out brigade really thought running the man out the club wasn't going to be painful. You all better start campaigning to get a statue of him outside the ground and a stand in his name - to this day the way they ran him out the club is disgusting, and now even Spud fans with their empty trophy cabinet popping shots from the sidelines shows how far we've fallen.

Arteta needs to get Auba off the wing... I know he tucks in when Saka or whoever runs the channel but Auba is such a goal threat hes best down the middle imo and Im sure he would be more happy there...

Website won't load on my mobile...smh

Edit: had to restart my phone just for this website...everything else working fine.

1. Happy Father’s Day first and foremost! Keep on leading your lil King’s & queens.

2. Happy Uncle Day, Step pops day, Mentor Day, Community Leaders & beyond to all football crew in here.
Respect & Salute!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back