Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ehhh....McManaman is covid to my ears..

Roy Keane found his way to stay relevant..see it as entertainment and it’s less of an issue for me. 6 months ago I would probably be more critical but I realised he isn’t never getting back into football again..his agent knows that and prolly advised him to keep his name in the papers.
James Richardson, Julien Laurens, Raphael Honigstein and James Horncastle the European pundits

ehhh....McManaman is covid to my ears..

Roy Keane found his way to stay relevant..see it as entertainment and it’s less of an issue for me. 6 months ago I would probably be more critical but I realised he isn’t never getting back into football again..his agent knows that and prolly advised him to keep his name in the papers.

BT comantary and punditry is dreadful... McManaman and Hargreaves are so biased its ridiculous they make Cara seem neutral, everything about BT's coverage is wack from the studio to the presenting...

Last edited:
Its strange/interesting how keepers have bad patches and go from good to bad - bad to good...

Outfield players falling off makes more sense, they have more decisions to make, passing, shooting, dribbling also loss of pace and fitness, putting on weight etc all contribute to poor form, which again does not really effect a keeper...

With keepers. alot of it is down confidence which I think has a cognitive effect on decision making which leads to silly mistakes, like balls slipping through their hands (pause) and dwelling on split a second decision, which when confident is second nature...

The main thing when you ARE a proven world class keeper, like DDG, is having confidence and backing yourself... Once that is back and you instinct is on 100 your normally back on form...

Also, remember when DDG first came to United and he was getting mad hate??? Fergie stuck by him and he became the best keeper in the world... We need to keep the faith with DDG, he is still a baby in goal keeper years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back