Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone online said Maguire was practising social distancing for that Spurs goal.......jheez! LMAO

Clearly would have won the game had Pogba started.

Hate on it all you want but he was on for 35 mins and was the best player on the pitch. Hasn’t played in 6 months.

Smh at De Gea but imo it was Harry Maguire who just don’t have the pace to keep up with Bergwijn. Lindelof has no pace but can’t manage a back line like Maguire. As I said before he needs a partner with pace. Lindelof ain’t it. I was hoping the kid Tuanzebe might get a look in but he is injured...again

Ole didn’t react quick enough for me, Rashford looked knackered even in the first half. And I would have started Pogba if not brought him on at half time. If you can start Rashford, you can start Pogba. Even if he is leaving this summer.

Wasn’t Fred’s best game I agree, rusty which is to be expected and we’ve already seen he needs a run of games to find his form.

Sheffield Utd is must win and if we do I think we will get top 4. Easily better than Spurs but as long as we didn’t lose I can live with a draw.

Once man get some match fitness I think we’re on our way.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
so you man were laughing hard at Luiz but no mention of de Gea making more mistakes than anyone?

Smh.... De Gea didn’t come off the bench, give away two goals and then get sent off.

I’m still laughing hard at Luiz...great footballer, shit defender.

As much I love Roy Keane he's a poor pundit he's a distraction from the actual job.

I don't know why pundits In this country feel like they have to make the job about them instead actually discussing the game.

Bt sports European pundits>>>>

You know why this is really funny you have a brilliant keeper on the bench.

Problem is De Gea was easily the best keeper in the world for many years. Carried Utd for many seasons and won player of the year 3 years in a row between LVG and Jose time. A decision must be made in the summer but the young keeper at SU has only had a season in the PL. A good season, but he hasn’t got De Gea experience.

I wonder if he has lost it all together or just going through a real bad patch.

I’m seeing a lot of “Kane is a fraud” on Twitter...smh

Injured for 6 months and then Covid hit. I’m not sure Jose tactics suit him either but he is by no means a fraud. The injuries may have affected him physically but he just got to adapt his game.

Problem is De Gea was easily the best keeper in the world for many years. Carried Utd for many seasons and won player of the year 3 years in a row between LVG and Jose time. A decision must be made in the summer but the young keeper at SU has only had a season in the PL. A good season, but he hasn’t got De Gea experience.

I wonder if he has lost it all together or just going through a real bad patch.

The last time De Gea was legit was the last time he won silverware.

Portugal crack him open like a tin of condense milk

From 2013-18 De Gea was the best keeper around it wasn't even close. Those five years were the best I've seen from a keeper

Ole won’t drop him like Frank dropped Kepa tho...

Maybe that’s what he needs..he might be to comfortable and the fact Romero hasn’t let us down and he’s never match ready..

In regards to Pogba, he have a lot to prove to you guys (Man U fan base). They have been very patience, I think mainly because of his price tag & marketability.

At 27, his peaks years is here. The past is the past. It’s either he put up or shut up. Bruno Fernandez will make it easy for him in attack.

Ole won’t drop him like Frank dropped Kepa tho...

Maybe that’s what he needs..he might be to comfortable and the fact Romero hasn’t let us down and he’s never match ready..

Kepa has never shown that he's a top player tho'. With De Gea it's different coz he's proven he's a top boy.

Plus his wages mean we can't sell him. Madrid don't need him any more. Its a tough one

As much I love Roy Keane he's a poor pundit he's a distraction from the actual job.

I don't know why pundits In this country feel like they have to make the job about them instead actually discussing the game.

Bt sports European pundits>>>>

ehhh....McManaman is covid to my ears..

Roy Keane found his way to stay relevant..see it as entertainment and it’s less of an issue for me. 6 months ago I would probably be more critical but I realised he isn’t never getting back into football again..his agent knows that and prolly advised him to keep his name in the papers.

Kepa has never shown that he's a top player tho'. With De Gea it's different coz he's proven he's a top boy.

Plus his wages mean we can't sell him. Madrid don't need him any more. Its a tough one

De Gea over kepa any day. I’ll choose de Gea over courteous to.

One thing I give Man U credit for is goalies. Barthez and the Australian prob was the worst goalie in 28 years for you’ll.

Peter Schmeichal one of the best goalie ever to me

De Gea over kepa any day. I’ll choose de Gea over courteous to.

One thing I give Man U credit for is goalies. Barthez and the Australian prob was the worst goalie in 28 years for you’ll.

Peter Schmeichal one of the best goalie ever to me

Barthez was a liability...but I loved him for some reason...lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back