Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What sports are "cheap to play" for kids in the States other than basketball?

I can't believe how much hockey equipment cost!

None of them are. And the way shit is setup at least in Connecticut some schools will cut competitive sports, if they propose any increase on property tax or force students to pay a ridiculous amount of money to play on the soccer, football, lacrosse track... You name it team.

That is through the schools,
the aau set up similar to Sunday youth football league is even more expensive.

Wolves sitting nice at 6th spot. With the pace they got on that squad, they probably can snatch 4th spot to due to rest.

View attachment 298931
They'll have one eye on the Europa though especially with their small squad size and the fact Nuno rarely rotates, so i think they'llbe the first from that group to fall away a bit. Can't sleep on them though.

Ayo are the police in the UK really not respected? I saw a video when a crowd was marching on the old bill and they turned around started to splurt( they still use that word)

But what I've been seeing, from cops getting punched body slammed pushed in the river, it's like folks think the police are a joke, unless the armed ones show up.

Tensions are high etc but I think they are minority cases no one wants to go to jail

They'll have one eye on the Europa though especially with their small squad size and the fact Nuno rarely rotates, so i think they'llbe the first from that group to fall away a bit. Can't sleep on them though.
Sheffield United as well. The ghost games have shown without a crowd the best squad usually wins though I if that trend follows in the premier League I expect them to fade away.

Sheffield United as well. The ghost games have shown without a crowd the best squad usually wins though I if that trend follows in the premier League I expect them to fade away.
They're a really good team and unlike Wokves have no EL distraction. I think their lack of a goalscorer will do them in though

Really I feel like you are just taking about traore. And I think I've narrowed it down to 2017 when he started taking steroids and skin bleaching.

That come from behind win game they played against man city was probably the game of the season so far.

Yo, big shoutout to Rashford doing big things during this lockdown... Dude has been a credit to himself and the club last few months, its easy to forgett he is still 22 still...

Big up Marcus!!! The Government have backdown and now agreed to carry on school dinner vouchers throughout summer... Boris and them basically admitted it was a direct response to Rashford's campaign...

SOURCE:

About 1.3 million children will get free school meal vouchers during the holidays, following a campaign by footballer Marcus Rashford.

The Manchester United forward, 22, welcomed the six-week voucher for eligible children, saying: "Look at what we can do when we come together."

Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer said the move was a "welcome U-turn".

Prime Minister Boris Johnson praised Mr Rashford's "contribution to the debate around poverty".

All children eligible for free school meals in term time in England will benefit from the "Covid summer food fund", Downing Street said.

The support works out as about £15 a week per recipient, and will cost about £120m.

In an emotional open letter to MPs posted on Monday, the Manchester United forward drew on his own experience of relying on free school meals and food banks growing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back