Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Arsenal fans are still praying this guy comes and save them, lol. Even if he buys the team, he will be just as thrifty as the guy u have right now.
What happened to qpr billionaire owners.

That was supposed to be a game changer for the premier League 2 London clubs that could spend

@Blue_London @yung$ @Nope @Hustletown @CeLLar-DooR @dontdiedontkillanyone @Englishdude

I am really dreading the season starting back up bcos I know deep down Man Utd is going to take that 4th place spot from us (easier remaining schedule). Our best bet to getting into the Champions League will be Man City having their ban stay in place (FIGHT THE POWER BOYS) or Leicester choking (highly unlikely), smh.

BUT, the one thing I am looking forward to is a healthy Ruben Loftus Cheek. Dude has the talent to be one of the best midfielders in the league. Just needs to stay healthy. And based on reports from training camp and our 2 friendly games, he has been our best player so far.

A healthy, in form RLC locks up that 4th place spot for us.

@Blue_London @yung$ @Nope @Hustletown @CeLLar-DooR @dontdiedontkillanyone @Englishdude

I am really dreading the season starting back up bcos I know deep down Man Utd is going to take that 4th place spot from us (easier remaining schedule). Our best bet to getting into the Champions League will be Man City having their ban stay in place (FIGHT THE POWER BOYS) or Leicester choking (highly unlikely), smh.

BUT, the one thing I am looking forward to is a healthy Ruben Loftus Cheek. Dude has the talent to be one of the best midfielders in the league. Just needs to stay healthy. And based on reports from training camp and our 2 friendly games, he has been our best player so far.

A healthy, in form RLC locks up that 4th place spot for us.
Struggled at home all season I wonder how the no fan situation will change that?

The first match if there's still big space between the lines the season is over no way that can continue.

Lampard has played in these situations where he knows the result matters more than the performances.

When's the last time a team had lost 9 games and were in the top 4 at this stage of the season lol.

The consistency and quality has been suspect

Struggled at home all season I wonder how the no fan situation will change that?

The first match if there's still big space between the lines the season is over no way that can continue.

Lampard has played in these situations where he knows the result matters more than the performances.

When's the last time a team had lost 9 games and were in the top 4 at this stage of the season lol.

The consistency and quality has been suspect
Most of the advanced stats say we have been the 3rd best team this season, unfortunately, finishing has been our main problem. Hence the Werner signing. With Tammy healthier and stronger, hopefully we match or better our XG for the rest of the season.

I think Chelsea will make top four. United had a good 12 games before the break but we've been terrible otherwise all season. Our fixtures are easier on paper but we can't beat teams who don't give us space

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I fancy Utd to get CL football. It might have to be via Europa or City getting a ban.

As far as the PL, anything could happen. This is unprecedented times and I expect the football to reflect that. A lot of games played in a short space of time. Previous form goes out the window.

I have a feeling it will be a open fight to the end for top 4. I mean the very last game.

Ayo are the police in the UK really not respected? I saw a video when a crowd was marching on the old bill and they turned around started to splurt( they still use that word)

But what I've been seeing, from cops getting punched body slammed pushed in the river, it's like folks think the police are a joke, unless the armed ones show up.

Wolves sitting nice at 6th spot. With the pace they got on that squad, they probably can snatch 4th spot to due to rest.

CDCE2DF1-117F-4FB6-9303-141D4A2913A1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back