Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read about that. Probably a combo of 2 things :

1. Madrid preseason has not looked good, may need to revert to type and have a "you score 1 we score 2" mentality so need all the firepower they can get. Also Asensio is out

2. China club didn't want to pay a transfer fee, so that would have been a huge L for Madrid to take. Bale has some resale value, even with his injury record he's still good for minimum £50m

1. Madrid preseason has not looked good, may need to revert to type and have a "you score 1 we score 2" mentality so need all the firepower they can get. Also Asensio is out

2. China club didn't want to pay a transfer fee, so that would have been a huge L for Madrid to take. Bale has some resale value, even with his injury record he's still good for minimum £50m

How did the Chinese club not want to pay a transfer fee??? Did they want him for free???

From what I’ve been reading the Chinese offer would of meant real take an 80m loss on bale.

I just wonder if Zidane will quit again...he don’t want Bale and surely Bale’s wages was gonna be Pogba’s.

Preseason has been a follow on from last seasons poor form if not worse.

Or, Madrid have received a better offer like UTD trying to swap Pogba for Bale. I pray that not be the case.

How did the Chinese club not want to pay a transfer fee??? Did they want him for free???
Chinese clubs have a luxury tax which means whatever they pay in a transfer fee they then have to pay again in tax. Couple that with his wages and you're talking dumb numbers.

Like others have said though I have a feeling real's pre-season form is the real reason.

The more I think about it, the more I would rather pass on Zaha. Not because I don’t want him at Everton, but I think a striker and a replacement for Gana is more important.

You've been looking for a striker since lukaku left.

Why not get an all England International injury prone bundle deal: Sturridge, Welbeck and Carroll all for the low price of FREE!

The catch is come Saturday, you're not guaranteed if you will have a striker available! LMAO

You've been looking for a striker since lukaku left.

Why not get an all England International injury prone bundle deal: Sturridge, Welbeck and Carroll all for the low price of FREE!

The catch is come Saturday, you're not guaranteed if you will have a striker available! LMAO

Lol...There has been talk that we are looking at Moise Kean. Welbeck has been talked about too. We just need someone because we can’t depend on DCL the whole season.

EAk2ed1XsAALfw0

Just watched the Madrid derby highlights. Real were 6-0 in the 54th minute or sutten. That's shocking preseason or not

what's damning is putting it all into perspective.

Atleti is basically in rebuild mode; most of that team is new folk!
Real meanwhile, most of those players played under Zidane so he knows them well

Yet Real were the ones looking like everybody didn't know who each other were or what the manager was all about!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back