Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
arsenal paying in installments....

probably £24m/season (3 * £24m = £72m) or even worse £12m/season for 6 years! lol

Probably closer to the instalments you see for donkey rescue sanctuary’s on TV.

Send them a fiver a week and chuck a few photos in there to show how he’s progressing.

Until he’s in an arsenal shirt I won’t get my hopes up, we can still fuck it up.

Zaha is a really good player. Other than Hazard I think he's the most dangerous/creative individual player. Shit goes down when he's on the ball. Should score more. Assists should be higher too but he plays for Palace. I'd take him at United for sure.

Zaha is a really good player. Other than Hazard I think he's the most dangerous/creative individual player. Shit goes down when he's on the ball. Should score more. Assists should be higher too but he plays for Palace. I'd take him at United for sure.

United had him already. He shouldn't even waste his time and energy thinking about United.

so Arsenal spending there next 3 years of budget on players that won’t stop goals from leaking in?

I think Pogba is going...
View attachment 153855

Let's keep it trill, you don't want Pogba to go because the joy you showed below 3 years ago when he signed has now turned into a lie.....plus you need to invest in another United top you cheapskate!!!! LMAO

2v8o5xi.jpg

rr6mvb.jpg

y20ltlo5fr3z.jpeg

un268bzko4mb.jpeg

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, I first read it as "Shaw" - was thinking another one to this guy...........
but it's that Stoke guy, guess he can't do it on a Friday Summer evening in Stoke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back