Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to hear an old skool clash, pure music clash no street beef... Take it back to the old pirate radio days...

Reminds me when of Heartless, Pay as U Go Cartel, So Solid, Roll Deep etc used clash...

Wiley begging for a clash, so Stormzy offers to clash on Rinse or 1Xtra just for Wiley to bottle it and bang on about Eddie Hearn. I can't take Wiley seriously: the Godfather of Grime is getting on like a washed up crackhead who can't stop begging attention.

Wiley begging for a clash, so Stormzy offers to clash on Rinse or 1Xtra just for Wiley to bottle it and bang on about Eddie Hearn. I can't take Wiley seriously: the Godfather of Grime is getting on like a washed up crackhead who can't stop begging attention.

edit: I dont do Twitter etc so Im not up on all things Twitter... Daum, I dont wanna hear dude getting rinsed like that haha

Last edited:

@DNB1 video was made in Sept 2016, yet how did they predict that your boy Mkhi would get sold in 18/19 season?! LMAO

Edit: correction the sale was Jan 2018 so technically 17/18 season.....still weren't too far off

Pep is bitch made and a pure mercenary if he quits City because of this FFP ban...

First off part of the reason he has been so successful is because he has benefited from the abuse of the FFP rules...

Second, this is supposed to be his team, what... he is jumping ship because he has to spend a year or two not playing CL??? If I was a City fan I would be booing that fcker everytime he came back to the Etihad...

Fam.....all these transfer fantasies!
you do know this is the guy dealing with your football transfers?

1484227.gif

Only way it's happening is if he pays quoting rate out the gate!

Sporting Lisbon chief claims Manchester United paid £16.5m MORE for Bruno Fernandes in January than they would have last summer after club splashed out £68m to finally land long-term target

Sporting Lisbon vice-president Francisco Salgago Zenha has claimed that his club got the better deal out of the sale of midfielder Bruno Fernandes.
Manchester United were at loggerheads with the Portuguese giants in a lengthy transfer dispute over the price tag of the highly rated midfielder.
The Red Devils eventually gave in and agreed to pay Sporting a fee which could rise up to £67m with add-ons to land the 25-year-old.

After the long drawn out discussions which led to the signing just before deadline day, Zenha said he believes that his side were the ones to win the negotiations and that United paid 'over the odds'.

As reported by the Mirror , Zenha said: 'I realised in the negotiations that Manchester United was convinced that we were going to give in and that for 50 million euros he was doing the deal. Well they ended up paying 65 million.
'They were wrong and ended up paying what we wanted. We went to get 20 million more than if we had sold four months ago.'

Lol man City getting fucked over by Uefa...I hope the CAS will turn this bullshit around. They have been trying to get Chelsea, PSG and others for ages now... The traditional clubs been bitching...always look the other way when it comes to Red Bull teams, Real, United etc etc.

Lol man City getting fucked over by Uefa...I hope the CAS will turn this bullshit around. They have been trying to get Chelsea, PSG and others for ages now... The traditional clubs been bitching...always look the other way when it comes to Red Bull teams, Real, United etc etc.
The inner me who likes sports agrees with everything you said however the hater in me wants them to burn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back