Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a beast in Sarri’s system. Part of me still wishes we gave Sarri a chance and brought him the right players for his system.
Apparently gattuso doesn't like him and he will be leaving at the end of the season...

I was 100% for giving sarri the tools he even adapted his system showed signs of growth

I’m in the US but I’m not from here.

the more the merrier Imo. We need good players in every position.

I hope we let Michy go( I rate him but we need better) and get someone who can come on and bang in goals.

I remember back in the day rival fans used to try to diss Chelsea for being rich, so Chelsea fans used to sing you owe us rent, so shout out to the rent boys

#GoRentBoys #TheBlues

Something about this transfer been bugging me. Chelsea could have done this deal during the window and loaned him back.

But then I remember Chelsea done a deal for Pulisic mid season too...is this a strategic move I wonder?

When your club consistently waits the whole window to get shit done what Chelsea doing seems like a good idea.

He would have been perfect for Arsene's Arsenal. Damn shame Arsenal stopped looking at the Eredivisie for prospects.

Mofos still sleeping on Ihattaren...
Stopped? When did they start? Apart from Eduardo da Silva i can't even remember an Arsenal Eredivisie signing

Stopped? When did they start? Apart from Eduardo da Silva i can't even remember an Arsenal Eredivisie signing

Van Persie balled at Feyenoord before joining Arsenal fam, from the top of my head I know they signed Overmars, Glenn Helder, Bergkamp - I'm counting Dennis cause he sucked that one season at Inter and was copped for how he played at Ajax - probably forgetting some.

This guy is legit for transfers. Folliow.

giphy.gif

I’m thinking the only way we can sell Utd to Sancho and other established players is if Poch comes in the summer.

Sell it as a new project, sell Pogba and use the money for Sancho as the new Utd poster boy. Bring in Grealish and Koulibaly, look for a young striker and we nearly there.

The problem with Pogba sale will be the Euros. We should wait until after the Euros cause he could just keep that asking price at around £150 if he performs well and especially if France win it.

It’s gonna be a long summer.

Van Persie balled at Feyenoord before joining Arsenal fam, from the top of my head I know they signed Overmars, Glenn Helder, Bergkamp - I'm counting Dennis cause he sucked that one season at Inter and was copped for how he played at Ajax - probably forgetting some.
Oh you're going that far back. My bad i thought you meant in the last decade or so

Man can dream. Lmao...
I think Sancho is gettable as you say if we get Poch installed and sell a new project to him (all dependent on if we get CL or if we tank badly in the league and end nowhere). I reckon Barca may have a say especially the way things have gone with Dembele. If Real win the league i expect them to go for on of Sancho, Mbappe or Neymar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back