Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about you??

Im not sold on Poch. Not saying Ole should be here but I can honestly see Poch coming in and within 18 months it will be #PochOut.

We need a winner. Otherwise we may as well stick with Ole. Poch has improved Southampton and Spurs but he choked big time in the CL final. Didn’t call out Levy for not being backed like Jose called out Woodward so I wonder if he is just another yes man.

Then he lost the Spurs dressing room after a run of relegation form. I mean, his record since Ole came in at Utd was dismal. My point here is, if Fred is to be believed our dressing room is way worse than Spurs was, how will he deal with Woodward and the likes of Sanchez (who will more than likely be back).

I dunno...there’s is lots of positives for Poch coming in.

Unpopular opinion but I feel a way for Ole too...he is actually rebuilding even tho the fan base can’t see it. But it’s Ole that has green lighted Bruno, Maguire, AWB and Sancho, Grealish and a new striker. Lukaka and Sanchez wanted out and Ole got it done...cleared the wages (not in Sanchez case)...

IDK man.

I ain’t mad at the Ziyech link but why not Sancho? Hell why not both. Nvm this is the new Chelsea.

he wants to be there when we get back
nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

Im not sold on Poch. Not saying Ole should be here but I can honestly see Poch coming in and within 18 months it will be #PochOut.

We need a winner. Otherwise we may as well stick with Ole. Poch has improved Southampton and Spurs but he choked big time in the CL final. Didn’t call out Levy for not being backed like Jose called out Woodward so I wonder if he is just another yes man.

Then he lost the Spurs dressing room after a run of relegation form. I mean, his record since Ole came in at Utd was dismal. My point here is, if Fred is to be believed our dressing room is way worse than Spurs was, how will he deal with Woodward and the likes of Sanchez (who will more than likely be back).

I dunno...there’s is lots of positives for Poch coming in.

Unpopular opinion but I feel a way for Ole too...he is actually rebuilding even tho the fan base can’t see it. But it’s Ole that has green lighted Bruno, Maguire, AWB and Sancho, Grealish and a new striker. Lukaka and Sanchez wanted out and Ole got it done...cleared the wages (not in Sanchez case)...

IDK man.
Lmao he was on board until the last paragraph

Already got pulisic.

Which part of London you from?

Debryune or Salah to bring back?

I’m in the US but I’m not from here.

the more the merrier Imo. We need good players in every position.

I hope we let Michy go( I rate him but we need better) and get someone who can come on and bang in goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back