Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lingard the easy target as always. He can play football but this counter only doesn't suit him.

It's a lotta clubs could use his movement and work rate (and finishin' if he ever finds his shootin' boots again)

You got "I don't shoot any more" peace prize winner abama, lack of threat, only thing sharp about him is his shape up, alex, dash of mild PEPEr, all served by a kebab shop that is fresh out of kebabs.

Anyway, how is everybody doing so far this year?
Spurs finally starting to look ok, moving up the table ( I see you Everton).

Breaking news pogba wants to leave

Lol the Daily Fail....slow news day bruh. The agenda against Pogba is back on for the winter break.

The real story is he is out of the winter training camp as his injury hasn't improved enough...somehow the Daily Fail has turned that into him telling the team he wants out. Bad journalism.

Last edited:
Apparently dembele is out for the season and Messi is playing injured. It's not looking good
That fucking sucks.

That’s my boy. Some of the most fun I have had discovering a player was when Boga was on loan with Rennes in 2015. Tuned in to watch Boga, but all I kept saying was “who the fuck is that guy”. Dembele was a fucking beast that season.

But just yesterday you was sticking up for Lingard...

Even you have an agenda against Pogba...lmao

Coz Lingard hasn't done anything to deserve all the banter he gets. He tries hard and is committed. His problem is that he's just not that good and Ole isn't playin' in a way that suits him.
If a decent bid came in for Jesse he'd be gone without a single issue.

Pogba on the other hand we don't need to get into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back