Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PepGuardiola

129D2EB7-EF9F-4E70-A333-0A5E199D3A3D.gif

I fucking love to see it, you fraud!

And I’m glad this ref finally got you nigga’s for your tactical fouls...

Every other team has an argument why they let Liverpool run away with the league but you, YOU...you got no excuse for being 22 pts behind!!! Literally no excuse.

But the reason why you today’s biggest fuck boy is letting Spurs win following the results for everybody else this weekend meaning we now got a winter break with Spurs in 5th.

Last edited:

FondWeakAddax-size_restricted.gif

That's an everton problem and an everton problem only.

Is it though?

Everton fans don't want Liverpool going unbeaten as they could win the title against them (but generally don't want Liverpool success at all)

Man United don't want Liverpool success at all

City may concede to the fact the the title is gone, but don't want Liverpool eclipsing their previous title records

And I'm sure as an Arsenal fan, you don't Liverpool going unbeaten throughout the season to gloss over your Invincible's season

Chelsea....I don't what their beef is!

Is it though?

Everton fans don't want Liverpool going unbeaten as they could win the title against them (but generally don't want Liverpool success at all)

Man United don't want Liverpool success at all

City may concede to the fact the the title is gone, but don't want Liverpool eclipsing their previous title records

And I'm sure as an Arsenal fan, you don't Liverpool going unbeaten throughout the season to gloss over your Invincible's season

Chelsea....I don't what their beef is!

The only thing I care about is them going undefeated. Once they take that first L I'm good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back