Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy for Ole, he finally got a player who can actually pass the ball for his midfield. Hopefully the haters can leave that great man alone. He is a legend.

@toheeb27 you think it's a bit strange Chelsea sent all that money getting the ban lifted to be inactive so far.
I dont mind the inactivity. If the players they really want (Sancho, Chilwell, Werner, Mbappe etc) are not available this January, its best to just wait instead of panicking like we have done in the past and buying inferior players.

Bro richarlison is not a hunna million dollar player but if barca really was offering that, I cant see everton turning it down

Trust me, I know he is not worth that much. I’m more talking about always being a selling club.

Reactions: GNS
When I was last on the board Lingard was having the season of his life in top form 14 goals in all competitions in the 2017/2018 season followed up with an excellent World Cup. Now after a bad patch we are gonna see the best of him again with Fernandes as the play maker/creator/engine. The number 10 and Lingard as the runner in behind from wide right position

Leeds new boy Jean-Kevin Augustin admits he DID reject the chance to join Manchester United in favour of signing for Championship leaders on loan

'I had already made my decision as a player this was the best plan and project.
'We looked at videos of Leeds and I could see this was my style. Pressing high, good in possession and working hard. We thought I would fit in nicely. Things happened quickly.
'I didn't have to think more than a second about coming here. I decided to play for Leeds straight away.

'I had one or two other clubs interested. I didn't want to go anywhere just for the sake of it, I wanted to play and to have clear aims and objectives for the season like Leeds have.
'It wasn't a case of turning Man U down it was a case of I had already made my decision.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back