Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruno done so we can finally see if brudda can ball.

If he can then this long saga was bullshit and another strong indictment of Ole and the board.

If he can't ball then why TF spend so much time and effort to sign him.

Either way, the midfield rebuild we've needed for 3.5 years is underway and I hope the fans and manager don't start thinkin' we should keep Pogba

Sporting Lisbon have taken the unusual step of releasing the full details of Manchester United's staggering £68million deal to sign their captain Bruno Fernandes.
The Portuguese midfielder is expected to put pen to paper on a five-year contract at Old Trafford after his protracted move was all sealed but sealed on Wednesday evening.

And ahead of the transfer being officially completed, Sporting have revealed the full details of Fernandes' £68m move - with United paying an initial fee of £46.6m upfront.

The Lisbon side could also be due a maximum of around £21m in add-ons depending on both the player's and United's displays during his time in Manchester.

Sporting will cash in on £4.2m in appearance-related bonuses and the same figure if United end up securing a place in next season's Champions League.
United will also hand over another £12.6m if the 25-year-old wins any 'individual player prizes'. And finally the agent will receive £4.6m in fees.
Sporting also revealed that they have inserted a 10% sell on clause if United end up offloading him in the future.

I have to confess I stupidly wrote off Matic a long time ago but he has been very strong in every game since his return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back