Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't disagree with that the majority grew up in the 80s however in Liverpool they act like Everton doesn't exist and they are the only team. City fans also laugh at united fans are London based
I went university in Manchester and one of the most laughable myths is that there are only City fans there. There are Utd fans everywhere in the city!

Fred appreciation post. The last 6-8 games there is no UTD midfield without him.

He’s actually one of our most important players right now.

Props where it’s due to Ole...he made Fred relevant.

Fred appreciation post. The last 6-8 games there is no UTD midfield without him.

He’s actually one of our most important players right now.

Props where it’s due to Ole...he made Fred relevant.

this is why I don’t get the Pepe hate, some players take longer than others too adjust. Inconsistent game time doesn’t help confidence either. I’m confident he will come good.

this is why I don’t get the Pepe hate, some players take longer than others too adjust. Inconsistent game time doesn’t help confidence either. I’m confident he will come good.

Pepe cost £75m. When you pay that much you gotta perform.

It’s the reason why Fred was getting stick cause he cost £50m and why there is always a circus around Pogba.

The price tag alone is why the pressure is on these guys...and to be fair it’s not their fault the market is out of control.

So were interested in boateng, top notch signing if we got him 4 years ago, now not so much. Is he better than what we have? Yes. It’s only short term security tho and risky at his age.

Fred is still not good enough, even only lookin' at his last few games which other top 6 teams does he get in. Not near any of them and that includes Leicester.

United fans gotta up their standards

We shudda signed Zlatan til summer

Given that Zlatan is also a client of Raiola, I think that would have exacerbated things more with that fat fuck and the club.
Plus does Zlatan have enough respect for OGS? I mean I know they're both from the same neck of the woods, both legendary strikers in their own rights etc...I just don't know if Zlatan's "personality" could be reigned in where necessary with OGS

You lot definitely need another striker though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back