Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao i know that t-total pain i remember we lost to spurs on new years i believe i think it was 215 i was "kuna matata by day But I spent my night time fighting tears back"
I've had arsenal fans that been trashing arsenal all year, rejoicing and chatting shit
One cat said he dgaf about the rest of the season he's just glad they beat us

I remember this same feeling the last time we lost 2 nil there too.

Oh fuckin well man. I need to start expecting this everytime they get within striking range of the top 4.

3-4 weeks, interesting timing..... #freePOGBA

Pogba simply needs to "Fuck Off" now!

He clearly doesn't want to be @ United anymore....saving himself for Euro 2020 (trust he'll readily make himself available for every minute of every game)

Being defiant to OGS repeatedly,

His agent/advisor Riola just dissed Pogba's employers (aka United) who paid his huge transfer fee (including payment to Riola) and substantial wages.....he's just not worth it at all

United sell him for £100m, get Grealish in and an experienced #10 in the Summer

"3-4 weeks out..." Yeah about the same time as the January transfer window!

United fans and arsenal fans have the same problem.

You all expect to compete for the league but what does the club want? United clearly just wants to be a top 4 team there is no ambition to win trophies

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
United and Arsenal are similar. Both clubs allowed things to get completely out of control in terms of the culture and bad recruitment.

Both clubs have spoken of a cultural reset.

However it’s already clear that Arteta was a good appointment. Working so closely with Pep has already made Arsenal look like City clones in terms of style of play.

Ole isn’t consistent in his management style hence why the performances are so inconsistent. Can Ole give the hairdryer treatment? Not so sure..

Arteta got the biggest player in Ozil to respect him straight away.

Meanwhile Pogba got Ole wrapped round his little finger.

Speaking of Pogba, I know he is still injured... the theory of faking injury to get a move has no logic behind it. However, it’s become a circus around this fucking guy and his agent and it saddens me but it’s time to get out of my club. Fucking ridiculous handling of the situation by him, by the club and by Ole.

The only benefit of him being out for another month is the club is being forced to look at midfield options this window.

Ozil always covers the most ground ozil problem was hes not passionate so the pundits hate him
He does that fake covering though. Bare jogging. Times when he should be sprinting to track his man he's still jogging.

Can't remember which footballer said it but I watched a clip where a Prem footballer said that because of the data tracking of olayers stats certain man would do things like sprint to corners or free kicks to make it look like they were performing more intensely than they were. Ozil is one of them man.

Lol you ever been to Stamford Bridge on a matchday? Most of the fans aint even from England!
That's very different lmao a major part of united fan base is in London no other team has anything like that.... You remember when arsenal fans used to sing "we will race you home" lol

That's very different lmao a major part of united fan base is in London no other team has anything like that.... You remember when arsenal fans used to sing "we will race you home" lol
Disagree. Baaaare Liverpool fans in London but it's cooler to hate on United so it is what it is

Reactions: GNS
Disagree. Baaaare Liverpool fans in London but it's cooler to hate on United so it is what it is
I won't disagree with that the majority grew up in the 80s however in Liverpool they act like Everton doesn't exist and they are the only team. City fans also laugh at united fans are London based

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back