Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you lot rate coman?
He's a good manager for league but in Europe his squads struggle cause of how rigid and systematic they are i think. The nature of knockout football is generally unpredictability and his squads lack that. Barella and Sensi being injured hurt him as well, would've qualified if they had them imo

Who here is from NJ? They are saying the Jersey City shooting was on some Queen N Slim shit.
I've been hearing all types of stories just glad my peoples weren't caught up in that shit. Jc was on lock down for awhile. Would hate to have to rinse the slr.

Atalanta made the knockout stages in their first CL run. Congrats to them
My nigga zapata still injured?

Lol I never expected d double e to be on a IKEA advert he's a strange human

Grime was always going to get consumed by the mainstream the same way dubstep and every other subgenre has. D Double E selling IKEA, Wiley getting an MBE, Dizzee Rascal becoming pop royalty, Stormzy headlining Glastonbury, etc. I'm just glad these guys are getting paid.

Last edited:
He's a good manager for league but in Europe his squads struggle cause of how rigid and systematic they are i think. The nature of knockout football is generally unpredictability and his squads lack that. Barella and Sensi being injured hurt him as well, would've qualified if they had them imo

Oh what up, who is your team? Where are you from?

This election will tell you lot how trump will do next year.. I will be shocked if Boris doesn't get a majority

I'm hoping for a hung parliament but expecting a Tory majority which will be a disaster. The best hope with this is it's a majority by only a few seats and then when the crisis of Brexit kicks in the Tory government falls apart again. Hopefully that won't take too long to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back