Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is he regretting?
Not going Bayern. He obviously doesn't deserve to start over Willian and pulisic.

Him and kepa seem to be the only players not to get a boost from lampard arriving and lampard today said he needs another winger to replace hazard creativity

Not going Bayern. He obviously doesn't deserve to start over Willian and pulisic.

Him and kepa seem to be the only players not to get a boost from lampard arriving and lampard today said he needs another winger to replace hazard creativity
If he can’t beat out Pulisic or Willian, do u think he will have a better chance at Bayern?

Not accusing u of doing this, but folks need to chill with the CHO slander. The 19 year old kid just came back from the first major injury of his life. It would make sense if he is struggling to find his pre injury form.

I saw that kid have games last season that even Pulisic has not had in a Chelsea jersey. I am still high on his potential.

If he can’t beat out Pulisic or Willian, do u think he will have a better chance at Bayern?

Not accusing u of doing this, but folks need to chill with the CHO slander. The 19 year old kid just came back from the first major injury of his life. It would make sense if he is struggling to find his pre injury form.

I saw that kid have games last season that even Pulisic has not had in a Chelsea jersey. I am still high on his potential.
I get that I think the narrative was he was he would slot into hazard spot I don't think we need another winger I think what we got works and for some reason I still have doubts about Sancho.

Priority for Chelsea is defender and striker

I signing a midfielder all depends on ruben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back