Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you noticed how uncomfortable united fans get about messi? Lol

If Ronaldo was killing it at juve everyone in here would give him the same praise we all love football

Wasn't surprised who GOAT'd that Balotelli post lol

the colbert report GIF

No fcks given... Balotelli is that dude...

Skills wise, I am very sure about him. It’s the height that bothers me so much. I don’t like short CBs.

Apparently, we have a buy back clause for him for about 40 mil.
I think all the Cb's we have are near enough all the Same quality we need that one to take them to another level

He's saying Van Ginkel ain't an option during the winter transfer period because be still needs several months of recovery...Strootman ain't want we need right now, haven't seen fam play in ages though.

And I rate Ake! Fam is a beast, plays well for club n Country, surprised a top 4 prem club hasn't picked him up yet.

And I rate Ake! Fam is a beast, plays well for club n Country, surprised a top 4 prem club hasn't picked him up yet.
I think Leicester tried to pick him up with that sweet sweet Maguire money , but Bournemouth asked for 70 mil. Looks like we can get him back for 40 mil.

Lol Zlatan took it a lvl further a few days ago and talked mad shit about cr7, saying Juve ain't a challenge and the only real Ronaldo is the Brazilian one lmao

It probably doesn't get any more divisive in football. The Messi v Ronaldo debate is going to rage on long after they've retired.

Do they talk about British news in the states a lot ?

Because we get told everything. Every time trump blinks, snow or fire we get alerted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back