Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at the difference McSauce makes to this team and to Fred.

Lingard at no 10...smh...that spot got Pogba name all over it if Fred and McSauce can keep this up

However I’ve no confidence in this second half now...fellas used up a lot of energy first half and Spurs can go up a couple gears.

Jose still cant win at O.T haha

My Amazon prime view is kinda wack, when the ball is passed a speed its mad 'jolty' making me dizzy, I like the idea of Prime being able to pick the games you watch etc but they need to sort out this view the smoothness...

My Amazon prime view is kinda wack, when the ball is passed a speed its mad 'jolty' making me dizzy, I like the idea of Prime being able to pick the games you watch etc but they need to sort out this view the smoothness...

The game is not over... we not in any position to be this confident.

Chill my brother

also it might be your internet connection. I’ve not experienced any of the issues reported and can get the game live on my phone. There is about a 90 second delay through the Samsung tv Amazon app. But using the same WiFi it’s live on my phone app

Man, I actually need Man Utd to come through for your boy today (Sorry Mourinho). 6 point gap over Spurs is too small
OLE came through for your boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_lzakt9f56C1r7yojno1_250.gif

Yeah went to a pub/bar tonight to watch the game and the stream was flawless throughout.

I had more issues with punters obstructing my view than streaming issues. Might be Internet connections as some have suggested

All I know is when I wake up in the morning, Silva better be out the door. If not, I’m flying to Liverpool to get his ass out!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back