Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facts.
And to be fair, pressure is on Man U to get the results. The history, the money, the Ole brigades, and points.
Man U 3 Spurs 1
Rashford 2 goals. Martial 1

@DNB1 , any thoughts blokemayne?

What Man UTD lineup is going to do that?
Bro this is the worst man UTD squad I have ever seen in my life.
They have shit hair cuts, shit names, playing at old shit Trafford ( white Hart lane always had a better atmosphere)

I would be devastated if we lose today.

Spurs owe Man UTD a hiding.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
What Man UTD lineup is going to do that?
Bro this is the worst man UTD squad I have ever seen in my life.
They have shit hair cuts, shit names, playing at old shit Trafford ( white Hart lane always had a better atmosphere)

I would be devastated if we lose today.

Spurs owe Man UTD a hiding.
He doesn't believe anything he's typing. He's trolling the United fans

He doesn't believe anything he's typing. He's trolling the United fans

Son times have changed, no more Fergie time and refs United's payroll. Spurs recent record against United has been pretty good.

I believe everything I said BECAUSE IT FACTS.

• Haha
Already said what I think...but I wouldn’t be surprised if we won or drew this game. I think it’s unlikely tho..

When you guys show up, the game can go in any direction. Spurs defense isn’t Mourinho like to begin with. If they don’t score goals, they can loose or draw.

@Mknight your squad is better, but it wouldn’t be a blowout like everybody thinks. Plus it’s just 1 game. Man U do have a better defensive record.

• Ether
Man Spurs gonna whoop us. Only reason we are okay against big teams is they always leave space for us to counter in to. Jose not gonna do that.

Or he could just press our crappy midfield and cut off the pass at the source. Either way I predict a United loss

I expect Jose to setup to do this. McSauce is back but not sure he’ll start. But Jose knows Fred ain’t bout it...smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back