The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This nigga just called sir alex an "ok manager" ?!?
giphy.gif
Anderson+Silva+Reaction.gif

Man Utd most articles in the papers and topic of discussion everywhere.

Mid table team still living rent free in peoples heads.

Anyway I woke up and remembered this isn’t all Ole fault. Got rid of six, replaced three and the joint worst injury record in PL history.

We need Pogba and McSauce back desperately.

Certain players are still not performing. Harry Maguire hasn’t sorted out the back line. SMFH.

Martial, my nigga, but you ain’t consistent bruh!

Rashford and McSauce the only shining lights. And it took Rashy a while to warm up.

Last edited:
  • Ether
Reactions: GNS
@DNB1 you the only Utd fan I’ve seen who believes pogba is injured. Your boys gone.

Lol... it’s funny I know but no logic is used when talking about Pogba.

Even if he faked an injury to force a move (which ironically won’t assist in forcing a move) why would he miss two international call ups and risk his place at the Euros just to fake an injury??

I think if he comes back it will be against City...but on a lighter note he’s back training at Carrington.

Im seeing Juve fans want Ronaldo benched...saying the team is better without him...interesting

Man Utd most articles in the papers and topic of discussion everywhere.

Mid table team still living rent free in peoples heads.

Anyway I woke up and remembered this isn’t all Ole fault. Got rid of six, replaced three and the joint worst injury record in PL history.

We need Pogba and McSauce back desperately.

Certain players are still not performing. Harry Maguire hasn’t sorted out the back line. SMFH.

Martial, my nigga, but you ain’t consistent bruh!

Rashford and McSauce the only shining lights. And it took Rashy a while to warm up.

Ole chose to chase 80m Maguire all summer while our midfield was bare bones. It is all his fault

Ole chose to chase 80m Maguire all summer while our midfield was bare bones. It is all his fault

As a Utd fan you should know that all a Utd manager can do is identify areas we need to recruit in.

Jose wanted a CB and Woodward didn’t back him. If you remember correctly by the end of last season all anybody was crying for was a CB. The area needed addressing.

Had Jose been backed we could had concentrated on midfield all summer...but because of the way the club is run we lost a good manager mainly because he wasn’t backed and he got frustrated. (Before any Jose fanboys chime in I’ve never said Jose wasnt a good manager)

See Woodward excuses from yesterday

I blame Ole for other shit like letting Smalling go, some of the coaching ain’t been up to par also being a Woodward ‘yes’ man.

I don’t believe Ole was happy seeing Fellaini and Herrera go and not replacing them. As Wood-dud states above it’s hard to do multiple buys in one window.

That’s bollocks cause Real Madrid did 3-4 signings in the first 2 weeks of the summer window.

Utd fans need to understand that any manager will struggle under Woodward and the Glazers.

Two big name managers struggled badly under Woodward. Ole dosent stand a chance.

It’s a shame a Utd legend will take the fall and hurt his legacy because of how badly the club is run.

Ole’s days are numbered.

As a Utd fan you should know that all a Utd manager can do is identify areas we need to recruit in.

Jose wanted a CB and Woodward didn’t back him. If you remember correctly by the end of last season all anybody was crying for was a CB. The area needed addressing.

Had Jose been backed we could had concentrated on midfield all summer...but because of the way the club is run we lost a good manager mainly because he wasn’t backed and he got frustrated. (Before any Jose fanboys chime in I’ve never said Jose wasnt a good manager)

I blame Ole for other shit like letting Smalling go, some of the coaching ain’t been up to par also being a Woodward ‘yes’ man.

I don’t believe Ole was happy seeing Fellaini and Herrera go and not replacing them. As Wood states above it’s hard to do multiple buys in one window.

That’s bollocks cause Real Madrid did 3-4 signings in the first 2 weeks of the summer window.

Utd fans need to understand that any manager will struggle under Woodward and the Glazers.

Two big name managers struggled badly under Woodward. Ole dosent stand a chance.

It’s a shame a Utd legend will take the fall and hurt his legacy because of how badly the club is run.

Ole’s days are numbered.

Ole let players in midfield go and made no move to replace them and chose to spend the whole window chasin' a player he should have been able to tell wouldn't make a big difference.

Ole let players in midfield go and made no move to replace them and chose to spend the whole window chasin' a player he should have been able to tell wouldn't make a big difference.

Bro, Ole didn’t chase anyone all summer! Woodward prolonged it haggling over the price because he knew if he backed Jose a year earlier he could have got him 20m cheaper.

Summer gone Leicester never changed their stance from the start of the window. £80m or no deal. Woodward could have done that deal the first week of the summer window but was trying to haggle...cause he’s an idiot.

I don’t believe Ole was happy seeing Fellaini and Herrera go and not replacing them. As Wood-dud states above it’s hard to do multiple buys in one window.

Ole’s days are numbered.

who would want to come and coach under that type of fuckery at Man U???

Shaka and them undercover Man U fans at espn fail to mention that.

And, Pep bought in 10 players during season #2. Ole to soft spoken. No formidable coach or successful coach will deal with that.

Leicester FC is so dope, they got $80 MMMs for a flawed defender and now sitting pretty at 2nd place.

No diss.

who would want to come and coach under that type of fuckery at Man U???

Shaka and them undercover Man U fans at espn fail to mention that.

And, Pep bought in 10 players during season #2. Ole to soft spoken. No formidable coach or successful coach will deal with that.

Leicester FC is so dope, they got $80 MMMs for a flawed defender and now sitting pretty at 2nd place.

No diss.

Bro I agree...and the more I look at it the more I see similarities to how Arsenal is run. I want to blame American owners but then I look at how well Liverpool is run...lol

Regarding Maguire, he’s exactly what he’s worth and what I always said...£42.7m player.

I’ve read conflicting stories but the latest I read is Jose said it would be embarrassing paying anything more than £50m but that is Woodward’s side of the story...

Reactions: figo
Status
Not open for further replies.